Uh oh this is getting interesting...

Sportsfanatic1

42 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

What, you presenting some Alt Right Over Conservative News Media, the leftist won't believe these articles. Because they are so biase. You'll have to find them on a MSM outlet. :rofl:

1 hour ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Can't wait for the GOP to take over both houses in the mid terms. I hope they put them through continuous hearings and investigations. No way 🔌's can hold up to it.

If they dont you will know how crooked Mitch really is 

3 hours ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Hmmm....I thought we were a capitalist economy? Hunter Biden can do business with whomever he likes right? Besides, there are Presidents who have done business with China. One very recent one comes to mind. lol.

• LOL! 1

8 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Hmmm....I thought we were a capitalist economy? Hunter Biden can do business with whomever he likes right? Besides, there are Presidents who have done business with China. One very recent one comes to mind. lol.

Dense again :rofl:. There's a thing called "breach of National Security." SMDH

8 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

You can but you can not to make that deal if it includes invite to Whitehouse - Which is what he and his Uncle have been doing. With Old Joe getting his cut 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, osup116 said:

You can but you can not to make that deal if it includes invite to Whitehouse - Which is what he and his Uncle have been doing. With Old Joe getting his cut 

Also might seem more legit if he wasn't a crackhead child molester.  

25 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

image.jpeg You've earned this one. :rofl:

• Thanks 1