Joe's net approval - 10

Sportsfanatic1

35 minutes ago, osup116 said:

Has any president ever got to 0%

He still has three years

He'll never make it to 0%.  50% of the people will never approve of Joe ever again.  He's shown how inept he is.  If he sends troops and warships to the Black Sea his approval will drop into the 20's and maybe the teens.  Americans don't want a war with Russia.  

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

And, yet, his rating is significantly higher than Trump's was now and at most points of his presidency. Wasn't that sad for Trump? 

What's funny is that with 90% of the media and dimnuts like you carrying his water, Jotatoe's rating is still in the crapper :rofl:

9 hours ago, ObiOne said:

What's funny is that with 90% of the media and dimnuts like you carrying his water, Jotatoe's rating is still in the crapper :rofl:

Exactly and Trump was never going to win over the leftist crowd, because they hated him from the start.  Trump was never 50% or higher with his approval rating, because of his mean tweets.  I would bet if their was an election right now, he would easily win.  Biden has hurt America too bad in his first year.  If we attack Russia if they invade the Ukraine there will be a WW III, and Russia has the capability to invade the U.S. now.  China and Russia's relationship is very strong now because of Biden.  China will just stand down, and let them do the dirty work if they want to.  China-Russia relations in 2022: an alliance by any other name? | South China Morning Post (scmp.com) 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

China will just stand down, and let them do the dirty work if they want to.  China-Russia relations in 2022: an alliance by any other name? | South China Morning Post (scmp.com) u

Nope, they won't stand down, they will let the US and Russia fight, and take Taiwan. But do you really think this president has the nads to go to war with anyone, especially Russia. 

If you really want wacked out conspiracy theories--let's look at the German Russian relationship again. Germany purchasing all their oil and gas. That doesn't get enough conspiracy action. :rofl:

9 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Nope, they won't stand down, they will let the US and Russia fight, and take Taiwan. But do you really think this president has the nads to go to war with anyone, especially Russia. 

If you really want wacked out conspiracy theories--let's look at the German Russian relationship again. Germany purchasing all their oil and gas. That doesn't get enough conspiracy action. :rofl:

That's what I meant by standing down.  They won't have to raise a finger to help Russia, and they'll begin their takeover not only of Taiwan, but the China Sea as well.  They've been positioning to do this for at least two decades.  Germany has had good relations with Russia since WW II, and before WW I except for a few skirmishes.  Part of the reason Russia is threatening Ukraine is over the Nord Stream pipeline.  The Ukraine isn't a part of NATO yet, so I don't think they will do anything to jeopardize their relationship with Russia.  I'm actually amazed Russia hasn't invaded yet with all I've been reading on it.