UPDATE: Tenaha hires Terry Ward

StingEmALTO

On 2/2/2022 at 1:15 PM, RKS21 said:

As long as none of the boys in Blue come West and try to put that Tight Punt Formation of an offense in the Tigers might get back on track.   

So, you wouldn't take an offense that resembles what Franklin runs?

6 hours ago, StillGreezy said:

Its not going to happen but he fit my criteria almost perfectly.   I went back 10 years and got the name of every 2a coach that had coached in the regional championship.   Then I plugged them into my set of criteria and he just kept making it through the culling.  

Is here still coaching? Thought he went south,but haven't heard anything about him in 5-6 years maybe?

Saw some refs that were applying for the HC/AD job tonight in Tenaha gym…. Or at least that’s how they called the game…. Tigers have some talented basketball players but it was a little overboard on home court advantage…… Think they need to check their phones….. cuz they missed several calls….🤷🏼‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️😂

2 hours ago, StillGreezy said:

Correct.   But winning solves all problems in Tenaha Texas.   

If the guy I'm thinking of is your guy... Y'all's community would run that man out on a rail before the season started. Great football coach. GREAT. Is he a Great or even good man? Not even close.

273433160_5200648316613319_2035910259871673878_n.jpg

the butthurt is from getting destroyed in the second half.   

Tenaha is by far the superior basketball team but any reasonable person watching the game would have the same perspective as I did…. But go ahead and keep that same energy on the “butthurt” theory next ftball season. Got a good hunch the Tigers will be  feeling similar as Rams did and the clock won’t be allowed to run at half and the coach won’t be allowed to just quit and get on bus like this past year….😲😜🏻

It's ok.  I'm sure you're still upset about finding out that your daddy wants to leave home because hes tired of being 1-n-done and is ready to coach contenders.   I can see how that would be upsetting for you.

Deflection…… nice try…..

• Mr. P changed the title to UPDATE: Tenaha hires Terry Ward