UPDATE: Tenaha hires Terry Ward

StingEmALTO

1 hour ago, SimmerDown said:

Alex Cloudy is the only option for Tenaha.  None other will work .  

I thought from the beginning he would be a good fit if he’s interested…. Always thought it’d be between he and Ponder if both applied…but I’m just an outsider lookn from afar…. I’m sure admin and board will figure it out….

7 hours ago, StillGreezy said:

This is my final post on smoaky. 

Today I have decided to resign my self appointed position as #1 Tenaha Tiger Fan.

Want to be very clear on my final words.   I have 100% confidence in the superintendent and I have 100% confidence in the people elected to the SB.  I trust the process.   

Good luck to everyone.   I made a lot of good friends here.   I just don't have it in me anymore.   

You better not go anywhere. We have some football to talk about. Haven’t seen the district schedule but it’s gonna be epic…..I hope. Lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, StillGreezy said:

This is my final post on smoaky. 

Today I have decided to resign my self appointed position as #1 Tenaha Tiger Fan.

Want to be very clear on my final words.   I have 100% confidence in the superintendent and I have 100% confidence in the people elected to the SB.  I trust the process.   

Good luck to everyone.   I made a lot of good friends here.   I just don't have it in me anymore.   

So Long Partner GIFs | Tenor

• Mr. P changed the title to UPDATE: Tenaha hires Terry Ward