UPDATE: Tenaha hires Terry Ward

StingEmALTO

9 minutes ago, delossantos said:

not a lot of talk after the meeting.  somebody knows something

They decided to stock the pit with channel cats 🐈  ..... turn the home side into a Catfish Restaurant  ....  clean up with sales ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, StillGreezy said:

They put everything on hold to go get Lance Gamble.   

🔥🔥🔥

Just got real didn't it Alto bros.

Tenaha would be hoping that a leopard can change his spots. If true, Tenaha should keep the search committee together. Will be fun watching Alto play Tenaha next year. Alto would definitely have the upper hand in terms of "integrity". Maybe Tenaha would have such a talent advantage that they can hold them off?

23 hours ago, 89Falcon said:

Tenaha would be hoping that a leopard can change his spots. If true, Tenaha should keep the search committee together. Will be fun watching Alto play Tenaha next year. Alto would definitely have the upper hand in terms of "integrity". Maybe Tenaha would have such a talent advantage that they can hold them off?

Any chance new HC plays the 6'7" dude that sat out this year  at DE or TE?

20 hours ago, pancakemachine said:

I’d love to see Alex Cloudy from Timpson get an AD job. Maybe this is it?? 

Coach Cloudy was a good player at Center Isd and ETBU. He did great at the Region III semifinal yesterday. Would love to see him stay here in Shelby County. If he isn't the new THS coach  maybe R. Jackson or Briles.

On 3/3/2022 at 8:43 AM, 89Falcon said:

Teneha should be talented this year.

5 minutes ago, StillGreezy said:

Things really changed during the 2012 football season.   Its not fun anymore.  Not gonna say much but I will say the problem isn't the school or the kids.   

Oh believe me I understand!!! It’s just like others aren’t what they used to be , hopefully one day it will get back to that !

8 minutes ago, villagegenius said:

On one hand Tenaha is getting a 93-52 record head coach.

on the other…well

Doesn’t spend much time on defense is what I was told. Record is not worth a hill of beans. Friend told me he had a much better one before the move to Harleton. How did that work out for him. Sometimes a school and a coach are just a good fit. Best of luck to Terry.

4 minutes ago, Destry said:

Doesn’t spend much time on defense is what I was told. Record is not worth a hill of beans. Friend told me he had a much better one before the move to Harleton. How did that work out for him. Sometimes a school and a coach are just a good fit. Best of luck to Terry.

I’ve been to some of his practices. They spent equal amounts of time on defense as they did on offense. I don’t know much about the staff he had at Harleton. Much of his Tenaha staff was there for several years. Remember, he was promoted from the OC position in 2009. 

49 minutes ago, StillGreezy said:

Can we just get one night of peace before everyone starts tearing us apart for not making the right hire?  Just one night isn't a lot to ask.  

Hey I’m in full support of y’all! There are two football coaches in Shelby County history who have won state championships. Tenaha just hired one of them. Hard to argue with that. 

• Mr. P changed the title to UPDATE: Tenaha hires Terry Ward
14 hours ago, StillGreezy said:

Can we just get one night of peace before everyone starts tearing us apart for not making the right hire?  Just one night isn't a lot to ask.  

Does this mean the catfish pond is on hold? .....