UPDATE: Tenaha hires Terry Ward

StingEmALTO

I heard they took my advise and are going to just damn up the far end of this worthless pit ...  and place a marble stand in front of it ... and these few words are written on that stand ... At the bottom of this pit lies a big, big alumium boat, Big Jon, Big Bad Jon .... And now this pit is a Big Catfish Pond! BIG POND, A BIG BAD POND!!!! .... :woot:

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1
  • Roll Eyes 1

3 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Wasn't he a judge on American Idol? ....

Yep dawg but also coached at Mesquite and N. Forney in his spare time!

9 minutes ago, delossantos said:

not a lot of talk after the meeting.  somebody knows something

They decided to stock the pit with channel cats 🐈  ..... turn the home side into a Catfish Restaurant  ....  clean up with sales ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, StillGreezy said:

They put everything on hold to go get Lance Gamble.   

🔥🔥🔥

Just got real didn't it Alto bros.

Tenaha would be hoping that a leopard can change his spots. If true, Tenaha should keep the search committee together. Will be fun watching Alto play Tenaha next year. Alto would definitely have the upper hand in terms of "integrity". Maybe Tenaha would have such a talent advantage that they can hold them off?

23 hours ago, 89Falcon said:

Tenaha would be hoping that a leopard can change his spots. If true, Tenaha should keep the search committee together. Will be fun watching Alto play Tenaha next year. Alto would definitely have the upper hand in terms of "integrity". Maybe Tenaha would have such a talent advantage that they can hold them off?

Any chance new HC plays the 6'7" dude that sat out this year  at DE or TE?

20 hours ago, pancakemachine said:

I’d love to see Alex Cloudy from Timpson get an AD job. Maybe this is it?? 

Coach Cloudy was a good player at Center Isd and ETBU. He did great at the Region III semifinal yesterday. Would love to see him stay here in Shelby County. If he isn't the new THS coach  maybe R. Jackson or Briles.

34 minutes ago, SloppyJoe said:

Coach Cloudy was a good player at Center Isd and ETBU. He did great at the Region III semifinal yesterday. Would love to see him stay here in Shelby County. If he isn't the new THS coach  maybe R. Jackson or Briles.

It was my understanding that Cloudy didn't meet the requirements.   Tenaha wants someone with 3 years hc experience or 8 years coordinator experience. 

• Like 1

On 3/3/2022 at 8:43 AM, 89Falcon said:

Teneha should be talented this year.

16 minutes ago, JUSTCHECKINGIN said:

Hope they find someone good . It has always been a respectable program.

Things really changed during the 2012 football season.   Its not fun anymore.  Not gonna say much but I will say the problem isn't the school or the kids.   

5 minutes ago, StillGreezy said:

Things really changed during the 2012 football season.   Its not fun anymore.  Not gonna say much but I will say the problem isn't the school or the kids.   

Oh believe me I understand!!! It’s just like others aren’t what they used to be , hopefully one day it will get back to that !

• LOL changed the title to UPDATE: Tenaha hires Terry Ward