Sean Payton Steps Down

4 hours ago, Stoney said:

One year vacation and then becomes the new Cowboys HC.

I'm all for that, but even he has had just as much success as McCarthy.  With all of McCarthy's clock management issues which in my opinion also falls on the quarterback both in Green Bay and Dallas Jerry should be on the horn soon. 

20 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I'm all for that, but even he has had just as much success as McCarthy.  With all of McCarthy's clock management issues which in my opinion also falls on the quarterback both in Green Bay and Dallas Jerry should be on the horn soon. 

Payton has made Taysom Hill and Trevor Semien look like capable NFL QBs. I think Sean Payton taking over after Bill Parcells wins a Super Bowl with Romo. Maybe he could it pull it off with Dak.

28 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Payton has made Taysom Hill and Trevor Semien look like capable NFL QBs. I think Sean Payton taking over after Bill Parcells wins a Super Bowl with Romo. Maybe he could it pull it off with Dak.

Didn't Payton consider going to Dallas before he got hired by the Saints. Seems like I heard that at one time.

1 hour ago, Crawford said:

Didn't Payton consider going to Dallas before he got hired by the Saints. Seems like I heard that at one time.

According to this story, Jerry Jones had a deal in place with Payton and the Saints but had to settle for McCarthy.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Lol so Anthony Davis essentially killed the deal before leaving New Orleans. 😂😂😂 Hilarious! 

I’ve never heard of a NFL gm also being the head of a NBA basketball team….at the same time. What in the Tom Benson dancing with umbrellas world is going on here? :woot: