SCOTUS Justice Breyer To Retire

Stoney

13 hours ago, JETT said:

Pretty obvious republicans weren't going to elect a black woman....

I'm sure yall are ready to question if they are truly black, whoever he chooses

Last administration did pretty much the same thing and yall were all for it now its somehow different?... all yall are hypocrites

They don't "elect" supreme court justices--they appoint them, so the president would "select" a nominee, not elect one. SMH. Learn how government works instead of reading the Parrot's OP-ED articles. 

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 2

4 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

They don't "elect" supreme court justices--they appoint them, so the president would "select" a nominee, not elect one. SMH. Learn how government works instead of reading the Parrot's OP-ED articles. 

You think I don't know that? It literally just happened with Amy Barrett 

🤡 

• Grumpy 1

Just now, JETT said:

You think I don't know that? It literally just happened with Amy Barrett 

🤡 

I mean you are the person who said "Pretty obvious republicans weren't going to elect a black woman.... 

So there is no telling what you know and don't know. Especially since you have gone from semi moderate to full blown liberal in less than a year. It's not based on what you say--which is part of it, but how you react and act on here now. So, since we know that "liberalism" is a mental disorder.........:rofl:

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

I mean you are the person who said "Pretty obvious republicans weren't going to elect a black woman.... 

So there is no telling what you know and don't know. Especially since you have gone from semi moderate to full blown liberal in less than a year. It's not based on what you say--which is part of it, but how you react and act on here now. So, since we know that "liberalism" is a mental disorder.........:rofl:

Doesn't matter if you call it elect or select, they still go thru the process 

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Republicans acting like your party is the party of diversity and tolerance and racial inclusion is pretty damned funny or sad if you believe it for more than a second. :rofl:

Much more then the Dems/leftist. They throw some money at the Blacks to get their vote to keep them in power while they go back to their public housing and drug infested streets.

5 minutes ago, mellon said:

Much more then the Dems/leftist. They throw some money at the Blacks to get their vote to keep them in power while they go back to their public housing and drug infested streets.

You think all Black Americans live in public housing and drug infested streets? Your statement makes me feel like you also don't believe in the intelligence of Black voters to make their own decisions, but that they just go with the money 'thrown at them.' Is that so? 

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You think all Black Americans live in public housing and drug infested streets? Your statement makes me feel like you also don't believe in the intelligence of Black voters to make their own decisions, but that they just go with the money 'thrown at them.' Is that so? 

I have plenty of family members who vote D and don't need anything the gov has to offer... it's all about freedom to vote how we feel

• Roll Eyes 1

7 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I bet he believes that black voters have intelligence enough to aquire an ID. 

20 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Republicans acting like your party is the party of diversity and tolerance and racial inclusion is pretty damned funny or sad if you believe it for more than a second. :rofl:

Res ipsa loquitur Barry, res ipsa loquitur.

And yes, I had to look it up.

The facts speak for themselves.

11 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

I bet he believes that black voters have intelligence enough to aquire an ID. 

So do I, never doubted it, One Trick. My concern has always been availability, and it isn't just Black Americans who don't always have the best access, but the poor of all races. I am not against Voter IDs. I am against the purposeful use of the law to try and suppress the vote by targeting the poor. 

• Stinks 1

34 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

The worst person for the black community is the white liberal.

25 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Biden said the same thing about blacks.  Does he not believe in the intelligence of black voters.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

So do I, never doubted it, One Trick. My concern has always been availability, and it isn't just Black Americans who don't always have the best access, but the poor of all races. I am not against Voter IDs. I am against the purposeful use of the law to try and suppress the vote by targeting the poor. 

https://passport-photo.online/texas-id-photo

put your worries to rest

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Well we know that YOU and the Democrats don't believe they can make their own CHOICES in elections, or you would NOT be whining so much about the election laws and voter ID's--because according to the Democratic liberals and yourself--they can't get an ID or it's too hard to vote. You are so full of :poop:, it stinks up the entire website. SMH. 

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

More lies, because you can't find ONE demographic that is being hindered by the voter laws of this state or any other state. Heck, maybe you should live in Delaware, where they don't have early voting, and you can only vote on election day. Now that is voter suppression--not showing an ID or being poor. 

2 hours ago, JETT said:

Doesn't matter if you call it elect or select, they still go thru the process 

YES it does make a difference. Electing is done by the people for an office, selecting someone for an appointment is completely different. Maybe one way to cure Liberalism is to make them read the Constitution 1000 times, to learn what's in it. SMH. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

YES it does make a difference. Electing is done by the people for an office, selecting someone for an appointment is completely different. Maybe one way to cure Liberalism is to make them read the Constitution 1000 times, to learn what's in it. SMH. 

They’d still have to comprehend it.  Not sure it’ll happen

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

While I've got you here I need to apologize. I'm fresh off of a well deserved week long suspension.  During a discussion last week I quoted you and replied hastily with a terribly inappropriate comment.  Make no mistake,  it was very clever and funny,  but what I was intending as a funny jab at you turned out to cross the line.  I want to apologize if you read it before mavgrad took it down.  I didn't mean it the way it read.  Proof reading isn't my strong suit.  Sincere apologies sir.  

Now enough of that crap, back to the name calling you liberal looney!😜

5 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Announcing you are excluding all but one race and sex from consideration for a job opening is completely illegal and unconstitutional in every other context.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Announcing you are excluding all but one race and sex from consideration for a job opening is completely illegal and unconstitutional in every other context.

See, for most of our country's history, we didn't have to announce it, as we just limited our selections naturally to white men. To acknowledge the diversity of country's populace and to work toward representation that is reflective of it isn't some criminal offense against anyone. It should be seen as progress. Poor, poor white men. 😪

• Stinks 1

11 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

representation that is reflective of it

In all walks of life? In all occupations? Uber alis?

Tell me, Barry: Does the high school team in your district have a reflective representation of the community and the student body in general? Why or why not? Should it? Why or why not?

Do you want to put a college football team on the field that is "representative" of the school (and that fake "diversity" I'm always talking about), or do you want a team on the field that will WIN?

Do you want a school administration that "looks like the community", or one that can give you the resources and tools you need to effectively do your job?

Yes, I know that's a false dilemma, but I'm using it for a reason.