Covid

Youngcoach123

7 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Me and my whole family caught it this week. Everyone ran a fever and felt tired for the most part.  Def not worth all the ruckus. Pretty sure it’s just a cold that the test are picking up as covid. 

It's COVID-19...  It just doesn't live up to the MSM's live television drama they like to portray 99% of the time:

The 2019-nCoV Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel contains four reagents:

• Three primer-probe mixes for:
    • 2019-nCoV_N1: targets virus nucleocapsid (N) gene for specific detection of SARS-CoV-2
    • 2019-nCoV_N2: targets virus nucleocapsid (N) gene for specific detection of SARS-CoV-2
    • RP: targets human RNase P gene for detection of human nucleic acids; control for sample integrity
  • nCoVPC: noninfectious positive control material; yields a positive result in each assay included in the panel

•  

5 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Me and my whole family caught it this week. Everyone ran a fever and felt tired for the most part.  Def not worth all the ruckus. Pretty sure it’s just a cold that the test are picking up as covid. 

Come on now, get with the program ... colds are a thing of the past .... nobody gets colds any more, no money to be made with a common cold  ......

Just now, Youngcoach123 said:

I understand it says that, not sure if I’m buying it though. 

I believe the tests are correct.  I believe the virus is real.  The MSM is hyping this up to still be a potent killer...  That's the part I won't ever believe, especially after contracting it myself sitting at home for 5 days, feeling like crap for 1 of them, then completing several accolades on Forza Horizon 5 the next 4.  

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

I think a lot of the hype maybe psychological.  People want to believe their symptoms are worse than they are.  Some say men are bad at pulling that stunt, but I've heard it a lot more.  The biggest complaint I've heard from my friends that have contracted it is the loss of smell and taste.  

9 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

I believe the tests are correct.  I believe the virus is real.  The MSM is hyping this up to still be a potent killer...  That's the part I won't ever believe, especially after contracting it myself sitting at home for 5 days, feeling like crap for 1 of them, then completing several accolades on Forza Horizon 5 the next 4.  

A family member of mine was waiting on a hospital bed in Longview (not Covid related), The ER said both hospitals were full, mostly Covid patients.  I reckon y’all think they’re lying though.  

i had Covid a second time before Christmas.  I was also over it rather quickly, not one rough day. 

11 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

A family member of mine was waiting on a hospital bed in Longview (not Covid related), The ER said both hospitals were full, mostly Covid patients.  I reckon y’all think they’re lying though.  

i had Covid a second time before Christmas.  I was also over it rather quickly, not one rough day. 

I don't think they are lying.  People with lung and major health issues that contract this virus are in dire shape.  I don't know if you have looked around any Walmart lately, most Americans don't look like they could handle a single flight of stairs, so anything that affects their already compromised immune systems is going to land them in the hospital. 

The thing is, and what they aren't telling us, is that the young and relatively normal healthy individual, can treat this like any common illness and 99.5% of the time, you are going to recover with no adverse effects.  However, its doom and gloom.  The plague has hit us.  Put lambs blood on your doors and hide until it has passed.  Sorry, I refuse to live like that when I have witnessed its effects on my immediate family with healthy individuals and kids who were sick a day or two, and completely fine once it passed.  I also saw what it did to my mother in law who was slightly obese, with COPD, and some other lung and health issues (RIP).  

Quit being a puppet.  Use common sense.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, mellon said:

One of my nieces is in the ICU with Covid that has turned into pneumonia. It's weird how one person can just shrug it off while another gets deathly sick.

less than 1% of covid infections lead to hospitalization.