Denmark to End Most COVID Restrictions and 'Welcome the Life We Knew Before'

Monte1076

2 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Yeah that's what happens when you have 80% of your population vaccinated and only 3500 deaths

Vaccinated people can still catch the Omicron variant. My entire family is fully vaxxed, and we STILL don't go places/do things. I want to, but the Mrs. doesn't, and our son is terrified to go anywhere/do anything.

So guess what we don't do. Things we might normally.

Just now, Monte1076 said:

Vaccinated people can still catch the Omicron variant. My entire family is fully vaxxed, and we STILL don't go places/do things. I want to, but the Mrs. doesn't, and our son is terrified to go anywhere/do anything.

We've talked about this. Vaccine doesn't prevent you from getting it.What restrictions do you have in your hometown?

Just now, ctown81 said:

What restrictions do you have in your hometown?

I don't know. We never go anywhere, so I haven't looked them up. Last time I went into a Wal-Mart here to get a prescription, I saw people with no masks, so I assume there's no mandate. I see people entering/exiting restaurants here all the time with no masks on, so again, I assume no mandate.

1 minute ago, Monte1076 said:

I don't know. We never go anywhere, so I haven't looked them up. Last time I went into a Wal-Mart here to get a prescription, I saw people with no masks, so I assume there's no mandate. I see people entering/exiting restaurants here all the time with no masks on, so again, I assume no mandate.

When i visit east tx, i rarely see masks and I wonder why some are complaining about restrictions that don't exist.

2 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

When i visit east tx, i rarely see masks and I wonder why some are complaining about restrictions that don't exist.

There are TWO upcoming events that I'd LOVE to go to. One is at AT&T Stadium in about 3 weeks, and the other is an outdoor event in March.

Guess who's not going?

Do you think those events are OK? There's gonna be probably hundreds or thousands at the one at AT&T Stadium. The other I'm not sure. I'm fully vaxxed (including booster), but I won't be attending those. Why? Caution. I'd LOVE to go, but my wife is more cautious than I am about it. I don't even think I could tell her that I'd wear a mask the entire event, and she'd be OK with it.

When does it stop?

46 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

There are TWO upcoming events that I'd LOVE to go to. One is at AT&T Stadium in about 3 weeks, and the other is an outdoor event in March.

Guess who's not going?

Do you think those events are OK? There's gonna be probably hundreds or thousands at the one at AT&T Stadium. The other I'm not sure. I'm fully vaxxed (including booster), but I won't be attending those. Why? Caution. I'd LOVE to go, but my wife is more cautious than I am about it. I don't even think I could tell her that I'd wear a mask the entire event, and she'd be OK with it.

When does it stop?

I was good at Texas A&M game against Alabama. Especially because of outcome. Took my 3 year old granddaughter. Spent all day there - Walked school. Went to step on 

ate. Then the game 

Beside exhaustion from walking we were fine. Unvacinated and all 

Dis claimor - I ate a lot of dirt when I was a kid 

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Monte1076 said:

Do you and your wife agree on many things regarding to politics? Just curious.

1 hour ago, Monte1076 said:

Guess who's not going?

When does it stop?

It stops when you just go and do.  If you been vaccinated you should be ok.  Most people that aren’t vaccinated are ok too.  You shouldn’t hole up and hide.  That’s not good for anybody.  

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

It stops when you just go and do.  If you been vaccinated you should be ok.  Most people that aren’t vaccinated are ok too.  You shouldn’t hole up and hide.  That’s not good for anybody.  

I go out for a Starbucks run every morning (drive-thru), and "curbside" for my groceries every week. That's it.

10 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

I go out for a Starbucks run every morning (drive-thru), and "curbside" for my groceries every week. That's it.

Starbucks sucks and they’re a liberal company that doesn’t get my support anymore.  Go to those events you want to go to 

On 1/27/2022 at 10:44 AM, Monte1076 said:

• Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

When staunch conservatives like Elon and Rogan  call out the tyranical idiots for what they are.....they've gone way too far.

Elon isn’t really anything but his own weird self.  Dems have gone bat #### crazy and his values now lean heavy right… because right now, conservative is everything normal and what 5 years ago was slight left, and left is trying to normalize every possible sin and tyrannical government ideal that has ever existed

• Like 1