80s Cartoons Were The Best

Stoney

10 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

60s and 70s .... were better  ......

You've got that right.  I still watch old reruns of the old Looney Tunes not that new PC rubbish Looney Tunes.   We also had Super Friends, but I could have lived without the stupid wonder twins.  The Flintstones, Pink Panther, Woody Woodpecker, Land of the Lost, The Krofft Supershow, Sigmund and the Seamonsters, Tarzan Lord of the Jungle, Spaceghost, Speedbuggy, Shazam/Isis, and I'll even add Fat Albert.  Stoney's lie a school in summer, no class with his 80's cartoons. 

The best 80's cartoon was Mid South Wrestling and World Class Wrestling with the Von Erichs.  

• Like 4

18 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

You've got that right.  I still watch old reruns of the old Looney Tunes not that new PC rubbish Looney Tunes.   We also had Super Friends, but I could have lived without the stupid wonder twins.  The Flintstones, Pink Panther, Woody Woodpecker, Land of the Lost, The Krofft Supershow, Sigmund and the Seamonsters, Tarzan Lord of the Jungle, Spaceghost, Speedbuggy, Shazam/Isis, and I'll even add Fat Albert.  Stoney's lie a school in summer, no class with his 80's cartoons. 

The best 80's cartoon was Mid South Wrestling and World Class Wrestling with the Von Erichs.  

Looney Tunes, Speed Racer and Scooby Doo. Oh, and I had a crush on the girl from Land of the Lost lol.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Looney Tunes, Speed Racer and Scooby Doo. Oh, and I had a crush on the girl from Land of the Lost lol.

EFE5E7F9-4948-49A8-8CA2-5DB1EC55A1EA.jpeg

I kid you not. This was my cousin Tina’s big Hollywood break out role.

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

On 1/28/2022 at 1:42 PM, EnjoyLife said:

I hated Scooby Doo, because it was too long.  90 minutes ?  C'mon man.  I did get Casey Kasem to say "Zoinks" on the Phillip Rassak Show when he had him on since he was the voice of Shaggy.  

19 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

I hated Scooby Doo, because it was too long.  90 minutes ?  C'mon man.  I did get Casey Kasem to say "Zoinks" on the Phillip Rassak Show when he had him on since he was the voice of Shaggy.  

Scooby Doo was 90 minutes? The cartoon I grew up watching in the 70s was only a half hour.

3 hours ago, EnjoyLife said:

Scooby Doo was 90 minutes? The cartoon I grew up watching in the 70s was only a half hour.

If you think it was only 30 minutes you weren't watching it on CBS.  It was 90 minutes in 1976, but included Dynomutt.  Then it was two hours beginning in 1977 with the Laff-A-Lympics.  I just checked 1972 and it was an hour.  So I was thinking the late 70's.  1976–77 United States network television schedule (Saturday morning) - EverybodyWiki Bios & Wiki

11 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

80s cartoons are for girly men .....

We watched good guys shoot bad guys with laser guns while Sgt. Slaughter taught us that knowing is half the battle against the commies and anti-American rhetoric.

50 minutes ago, Stoney said:

We watched good guys shoot bad guys with laser guns while Sgt. Slaughter taught us that knowing is half the battle against the commies and anti-American rhetoric.

Yea, there were a couple of good ones, but most on here are Scooby-Doo lap dawgs ....

47 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Yea, there were a couple of good ones, but most on here are Scooby-Doo lap dawgs ....

A stoner with a talking dog riding around with a draft dodger and two lesbians. Makes sense.

• LOL! 2

• 2 weeks later...