Leftist Anti Work Movement Accidentally Exposed Millennials As Lazy, Entitled, And Arrogant

Monte1076

8 minutes ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

Would you not call this title stereotyping millennials? 

I didn't watch the video, but I'm sure the video does it sum up all millennials 

It's the title of the video. Of course I realize not all millennials are like that. It is, however, a subreddit with nearly 2 million subscribers.

Do you realize that not all Republicans and Conservatives aren't how they're being stereotyped?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

It's the title of the video. Of course I realize not all millennials are like that. It is, however, a subreddit with nearly 2 million subscribers.

Do you realize that not all Republicans and Conservatives aren't how they're being stereotyped?

Yeah I don't start topics about conservatives and Republicans lumping them together

Folks on this very site think since you vote Democrat your a baby murderer etc yet I don't see anyone on the other side calling them out for that, stereotyping can be defined many ways 

So remember that (not specifically you) the next time someone posts a topic saying D's love pedophiles and abortion etc,  cause it ain't true

26 minutes ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

Yeah I don't start topics about conservatives and Republicans lumping them together

Folks on this very site think since you vote Democrat your a baby murderer etc yet I don't see anyone on the other side calling them out for that, stereotyping can be defined many ways 

So remember that (not specifically you) the next time someone posts a topic saying D's love pedophiles and abortion etc,  cause it ain't true

If you vote democrat, you support abortion which is murder.  What if Jesus comes back?  Remember….

1 hour ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

Well if you aren't for those things, you are on the wrong side, because the dimocrat party and their leadership DAMN sure is ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

They are pro life, the dims aren't  .... so, I guess you are going the wrong way, grasshopper  .....

It's ppl like me that don't like your candidate and yall will keep taking L's learn from the past (2016) (2020) your party was out voted by millions both elections...clown

Yes I know popular vote doesn't determine elections, save your breath 

1 hour ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

It's ppl like me that don't like your candidate and yall will keep taking L's learn from the past (2016) (2020) your party was out voted by millions both elections...clown

Yes I know popular vote doesn't determine elections, save your breath 

• LOL! 1

Just now, EnjoyLife said:

Just because you vote D or vote R does not mean you have to be in lock step with them on every issue.

If you are in lock step with any party (or any politician) on every issue then you are not thinking for yourself.

Oh no, dims are all lock step voters .... if Atilla the Hun was a dim on the ticket, they 100% would support him!!!! ....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Does that apply to you? Do you vote Democrat? Do you support abortion?

There are pro-life Democrats, though I don't know how many.

The DNC supports abortion.  If you run with a D by your name you are supporting the DNC’s beliefs.  

4 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Just because you vote D or vote R does not mean you have to be in lock step with them on every issue.

If you are in lock step with any party (or any politician) on every issue then you are not thinking for yourself.

Then run as an independent 

4 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Thank you sir! What many have said, yet they tell you otherwise 

3 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Does that apply to you? Do you vote Democrat? Do you support abortion?

There are pro-life Democrats, though I don't know how many.

I bet none of them are in office though.  I look at these stereotypes as being humor though. If there wasn't any stereotyping done in that aspect there wouldn't be many comedians. It's like when Eddie Murphy said white people can't dance, and some say white men can't jump.  

1 hour ago, EnjoyLife said:

How does that differ from gop voters? Not much ideological diversity there either.

Wrong. A lot of "Republican voters" jump ship at the drop of a hat if they disagree on an issue or two .... unlike the lock step dims .....