The GOAT QB is retiring

I think he should play one more year.  He showed last year he still has some gas left in the tank, and I'd like to see him win another if the Cowboys can't.  He's going to be a big hit on the Buc's cap next year, but not so much in 2023.  I know that he does want to spend more time with his family, but I'd say one more try.  I hope it's not true, and if it's going to be announced tomorrow as I've heard, then he's trying to put himself on the stage instead of the Conference Championships.  The only thing I've know Brady to be selfish about is winning games and Super Bowls.  He is the GOAT in my opinion with stats and Super Bowl rings.  

• Like 2

Thank you great one. You have showed people it's not how you start in life or what number you are drafted at. It's how you grind and work hard everyday to become your very best. You wasn't the 1st pick in the draft or a 1st round draft pick. But you was the 1st and only person to reach the heights and accolades that you have accomplished for 22 years.

3 hours ago, txk85 said:

you don't luck into winning 7 super bowls. Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson, Joe flacco = lucky. 

Eh, he was fortunate to win as many as he did.  He should've lost several,  and could've lost more.  He's bad luck away from being the losing-est QB ever in the super bowl.  

• Stinks 1

4 hours ago, trashyhound said:

Lol,  I know I know.  I'm just saying that like 4 of his super bowl wins were 3 points and he should've lost to Atlanta and Seattle in two others for sure. 

The guy is great,  but he's also been fortunate in the big one

No he shouldn't have lost to either one of those teams. As far as Atlanta is concerned, you play great for 4 quarters and not great for a half. The Seattle game shouldn't have even come down that 1st and goal. No one ever talks about the second luckiest catch ever in the Superbowl. The catch the Seattle receiver made bobbling the ball while laying on his back to get them in position to possibly take the lead. 

The 2 Giant loses should have been Patriots win if it wasn't for Eli making arguably the 2 greatest throws in the Superbowl. One being the helmet catch and the other one he made from the 1 yard line down the sideline. If Welker catches the ball in the 2nd Superbowl against the Giants we not even having this conversation. The Patriots was winning both time in the final moments. Just lost at the end.

Reasons you make saying Brady should have lost. I can make the same argument saying he should have won. The only Superbowl I feel they had no chance of winning was the 2nd time against the Eagles. They played great the whole game. Every time New England made a play they matched it.

Well, while I do have to say he is the G.O.A.T. good riddance.  He had to have been to the crossroads to have won that many Super Bowls and 1 in his first season with a team that finished 7-9.  I don't think any other player will ever be a part of that many Super Bowl teams again.  Someone could break his passing records in the pass happy no defense NFL that we have today.  

52 minutes ago, VonG said:

No he shouldn't have lost to either one of those teams. As far as Atlanta is concerned, you play great for 4 quarters and not great for a half. The Seattle game shouldn't have even come down that 1st and goal. No one ever talks about the second luckiest catch ever in the Superbowl. The catch the Seattle receiver made bobbling the ball while laying on his back to get them in position to possibly take the lead. 

The 2 Giant loses should have been Patriots win if it wasn't for Eli making arguably the 2 greatest throws in the Superbowl. One being the helmet catch and the other one he made from the 1 yard line down the sideline. If Welker catches the ball in the 2nd Superbowl against the Giants we not even having this conversation. The Patriots was winning both time in the final moments. Just lost at the end.

Reasons you make saying Brady should have lost. I can make the same argument saying he should have won. The only Superbowl I feel they had no chance of winning was the 2nd time against the Eagles. They played great the whole game. Every time New England made a play they matched it.

In that case you have to go game by game and play by play determining which is crazy.  

The dude was fortunate to pull off as many as he did. He could very easily be 2-5 in the super bowl.  I know you don't agree with that and that's OK. You can just be wrong!😉

4 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

In that case you have to go game by game and play by play determining which is crazy.  

The dude was fortunate to pull off as many as he did. He could very easily be 2-5 in the super bowl.  I know you don't agree with that and that's OK. You can just be wrong!😉

You are wrong because he’s 7-3. Could've, should've, would've. He should be 9-1.