The GOAT QB is retiring

22 hours ago, trashyhound said:

Lol,  somebody's got a man crush.  

He was fortunate,  end of story

He didn't have great receivers around him except Moss and Gronk.  He never won a Super Bowl with Moss.  Even Ocho Cinco was a bust with the Patriots.  He did have great receivers with the Buc's, but they let that game slip, and couldn't make it to Overtime.  

• 1 month later...
On 3/11/2022 at 6:30 PM, Hayseed said:

Just said he'll sign the bottom line.

I don't know if retiring voids your contract, but he still had three years left that he signed with the Bucs.  That contract might now be valid.  I'm unsure of the NFL rules however.  

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I don't know if retiring voids your contract, but he still had three years left that he signed with the Bucs.  That contract might now be valid.  I'm unsure of the NFL rules however.  

Yep he's back in. Just saw it on Fox.

On 1/29/2022 at 7:21 PM, DaveTV1 said:

I think he should play one more year.  He showed last year he still has some gas left in the tank, and I'd like to see him win another if the Cowboys can't.  He's going to be a big hit on the Buc's cap next year, but not so much in 2023.  I know that he does want to spend more time with his family, but I'd say one more try.  I hope it's not true, and if it's going to be announced tomorrow as I've heard, then he's trying to put himself on the stage instead of the Conference Championships.  The only thing I've know Brady to be selfish about is winning games and Super Bowls.  He is the GOAT in my opinion with stats and Super Bowl rings.  

I called it.

• Like 2

• 10 months later...
6 hours ago, Doomer said:

Old boy gone like Giselle. 

Yep, she's been dating her martial arts instructor so I don't think that will get her back.  

He should have retired after his last Super Bowl victoy, but he racked up some more records the last two years.  I'd still take him over Dak.  

• Thanks 1

Old Brady prolly be record best coach or analyst if that's next too. Dude got Belicek to laugh and even made him dress up in a suit once. Heard he talked Giselle into eating a entree once. Heard where he blocked the car warranty folks off his phones permanently.  A rumor has he talked sense into politician. 

Edited by Doomer