***🏆SUPER BOWL LVI🏆***

Super Bowl LVI  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the Lombardi Trophy?

• Cincinnati Bengals
    • Los Angeles Rams

This poll is closed to new votes

• Crawford changed the title to ***🏆SUPER BOWL LVI🏆***

This is what happens. I was away from all media after church busy handling some business, and the one time I checked to see what was going on about 3:30 a friend told me the CHIEFS had routed the Bengals. I think he said it was 21-3, and he was trash-talking the Bengals and Bengals fans..

I ended up not getting to watch any TV today or pay much attention to anything sports related, and I just found out the Bengals came back and won. 

Now I've got to go find highlights of this game...

No but you can start comparing. I just hate when people say such and such is the next Brady or even better when they have only won one. Winning 3 will be a great feat since no one has done it sense Brady. Aikman, Montana, Bradshaw, and Brady are in a class by themselves when it comes to winning 3 or more.

Joe Burrow is in his second year. SECOND. I don’t care if the Bengals win behind a 35-35, 700 yards, 9 TD performance from Burrow. Stop putting him in the same conversation with the Brady’s and Montana’s of the world. Way too ridiculously early for that. 

17 minutes ago, Lobo97 said:

Joe Burrow is in his second year. SECOND. I don’t care if the Bengals win behind a 35-35, 700 yards, 9 TD performance from Burrow. Stop putting him in the same conversation with the Brady’s and Montana’s of the world. Way too ridiculously early for that. 

He will be in the class with Joe Flacco and Trent Dilfer, if he pulls this one out ....

4 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

He will be in the class with Joe Flacco and Trent Dilfer, if he pulls this one out ....

He very well could, which is exactly why putting his name in the same sentence with Brady or Montana is absolutely ridiculous. Now, I believe he'll be much better than Flacco and Dilfer, but the point is, we don't know that yet. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Lobo97 said:

He very well could, which is exactly why putting his name in the same sentence with Brady or Montana is absolutely ridiculous. Now, I believe he'll be much better than Flacco and Dilfer, but the point is, we don't know that yet. 

Yes, let's not get too hasty .... there are a lot of one hit wonders out there ... including Joe Namath  ....  maybe Burrow should guarantee a win .... Namath milked that statement for his entire career ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

49 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Yes, let's not get too hasty .... there are a lot of one hit wonders out there ... including Joe Namath  ....  maybe Burrow should guarantee a win .... Namath milked that statement for his entire career ....

Joe Namath is a hall of Famer only because of his prediction. Joe Willie was a mediocre QB.

20 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Joe Namath is a hall of Famer only because of his prediction. Joe Willie was a mediocre QB.

Yes, Joe Namath is in the HOF because he guaranteed that win .... I don't think his on field play warranted it either .....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

1 hour ago, mellon said:

I would like to see the Bengals win, but I think Donald and the others will give Burrow fits all afternoon. The Bengals offensive line will break.

Yep! I was very surprised SF was able to hold off our defensive pressure for as long as it did last night, once that 4th qtr hit SF OL was tired, that was all she wrote after that. Bengals better come up with a more than solid gameplan to keep Burrow upright or it's going to be a long night for Cincy. I think they will, they got more than a week to do it. 

• 2 weeks later...