***🏆SUPER BOWL LVI🏆***

Super Bowl LVI  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the Lombardi Trophy?

• Cincinnati Bengals
    • Los Angeles Rams

This poll is closed to new votes

5 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Not a hall of famer based on his NFL career  ..... Flacco, Foles, Brad Johnson, Dilfer all won Superbowls .... they aren't HOF players either .... Namath got famous based on his bold guarantee and that's the only reason he got in .....

Joe Namath played 13 seasons for the Jets and Rams. He threw for 27,663 yards and 173 touchdowns. He was selected to play in 5 Pro Bowls. He won 2 MVP awards, 1 Super Bowl MVP award and 1 championship. He was inducted into the Hall of Fame in 1985.

5 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Joe Namath played 13 seasons for the Jets and Rams. He threw for 27,663 yards and 173 touchdowns. He was selected to play in 5 Pro Bowls. He won 2 MVP awards, 1 Super Bowl MVP award and 1 championship. He was inducted into the Hall of Fame in 1985.

Better than average  career and played for a long time accumulating good satistics ....

• LOL! 1

14 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Not a hall of famer based on his NFL career  ..... Flacco, Foles, Brad Johnson, Dilfer all won Superbowls .... they aren't HOF players either .... Namath got famous based on his bold guarantee and that's the only reason he got in .....

Idk...His career was mostly before my time but I think Namath was pretty darn good for the era he played in...until his knees went. Its crazy how the game has changed. Troy Aikman was one of the most accurate QBs I ever saw...his career completion % is like 61%...todays NFL average is 64%. No way all of these guys today are better than Troy was...but statistically they are.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Idk...His career was mostly before my time but I think Namath was pretty darn good for the era he played in...until his knees went. Its crazy how the game has changed. Troy Aikman was one of the most accurate QBs I ever saw...his career completion % is like 61%...todays NFL average is 64%. No way all of these guys today are better than Troy was...but statistically they are.

The game has totally changed .... it's a pass happy league now .... Romo amassed a lot of passing statistics but never won anything ....