He’s declining a coronavirus vaccine at the expense of a lifesaving transplant: ‘I was born free, I’ll die free’

Monte1076

5 hours ago, EnjoyLife said:

Yep...and the choice he made shows that he is a fool. I hope he comes to his senses...for his sake and for his families sake.

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.....something you milksop spineless collectivist libnuts will never understand.......

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.....something you milksop spineless collectivist libnuts will never understand.......

Um...he is not gallantly manning the north wall of the Alamo as Santa Annas soldatas close in...he is throwing away his life and abandoning his family because of paranoia and blind ideology. 

5 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Um...he is not gallantly manning the north wall of the Alamo as Santa Annas soldatas close in...he is throwing away his life and abandoning his family because of paranoia and blind ideology. 

Because someone won't do what's right until he bows down to their demands.  I don't blame him,  I'd do it too 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Because someone won't do what's right until he bows down to their demands.  I don't blame him,  I'd do it too 

It has nothing to do with "bowing down" to anyone. As I understand it there is a lengthy list of vaccines required to receive an organ transplant. Organs are in short supply and a transplant basically blows up the recipients immune system so the vax are required to ensure the greatest chance of success. Should all the other vax requirements be eliminated? Or just this one?

11 hours ago, EnjoyLife said:

It has nothing to do with "bowing down" to anyone. As I understand it there is a lengthy list of vaccines required to receive an organ transplant. Organs are in short supply and a transplant basically blows up the recipients immune system so the vax are required to ensure the greatest chance of success. Should all the other vax requirements be eliminated? Or just this one?

As far as I'm concerned they can require the ones that work all they want.  

Do they require the flu vaccine?

10 hours ago, EnjoyLife said:

Better to live on your feet than die on your knees......

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ctown81 said:

for the 1000th time. I have tried to talk ZERO people into getting the vaccine and I'm not going to start now.  Everyone's experience is not the same, hence people being hospitalized. You made it out great, but that's you. It's like someone saying I drink and drive all the time and I've never been in a wreck, so I think everyone else would be ok doing the same. Do you.

Your drinking and driving analogy is false.

It's more like two people having the same wreck but one of them is wearing a paper mache helmet....

19 hours ago, EnjoyLife said:

Some might argue that his stand is worth more than the stand that was taken at the Alamo.  In the grand scheme of things, the alamo didn't mean a whole lot.  A guy refusing to give up his personal freedoms even though it will cost him his life is kind of a big deal.  But you guys don't really care too much for liberty.  I mean, you think you do, because this isn't really a big thing.  Them demanding you wear a mask or get a shot to participate in life is just a minor inconvenience.  The emergency powers that we've handed over to the government will all revert back when we are out of this pandemic.  The way they used the pandemic to change election procedures is not a big deal.

It's just a vaccine.

• Like 1