Official 2022 FOOTBALL SCHEDULES

Eagleborn

1 hour ago, StillGreezy said:

Man I'm just messing with you.   Surely its not that bad. 

We lost at least 8 starter on offense and that includes the entire line...This schedule is not as weak as last years schedule and the district is a lot tougher, and there is always uncertainty with a coaching change after 12 years. We do have a lot of very good players coming back though but on defense, they will get a good dose of going both ways this year I am sure

35 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Center 
DF
Pitt
WR
Lumberton

In that order 

I like it. Dunno jack about Lumberton though. DF should be salty. Pitt in year 2 under Abram should be on the rise. WR returns a ton. Center was down last year but usually has athletes. Looking forward to the beginning of the Keeling Era. Solid schedule for year 1. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

I like it. Dunno jack about Lumberton though. DF should be salty. Pitt in year 2 under Abram should be on the rise. WR returns a ton. Center was down last year but usually has athletes. Looking forward to the beginning of the Keeling Era. Solid schedule for year 1. 

Lumberton? That far enough away? Lol

1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

Very solid for you guys

Howe has released its 5 non district games, this after dropping to 3AII.  If we can’t win 4 of these we need to shut the program down.

Tioga, Commerce, Tom Bean, S&S, Honey Grove.  

Pretty embarrassing but I guess this new coach wants to try and end the 22 game losing streak.

MV just dropped their schedule - can’t say that I am that excited about it - but it’s not terrible 

@quinlan ford, gladewater, @pewitt, Sabine 

I like the gladewater matchup but the rest I’m just not excited about- looking forward to another solid MV squad this year 

13 minutes ago, mvtigerbacker said:

MV just dropped their schedule - can’t say that I am that excited about it - but it’s not terrible 

@quinlan ford, gladewater, @pewitt, Sabine 

I like the gladewater matchup but the rest I’m just not excited about- looking forward to another solid MV squad this year 

Not terrible, i doubt Quinlan will be as good as they were this year but all will be solid. Could be worse.

• Eagleborn changed the title to Official 2022 FOOTBALL SCHEDULES