Official 2022 FOOTBALL SCHEDULES

Eagleborn

2 hours ago, Anahuac12 said:

Beckville :

Beckville Football Schedule 2022-2023 (dates and location TBD) Week 1-Timpson Week 2-Joaquin Week 3-Harmony Week 4-Elysian Fields

Should be a good test for Beckville

Glad our imaginary coach could get us a week 4 game. He/She already putting in work!

• LOL! 1

18 hours ago, GraysonFan said:

Howe has released its 5 non district games, this after dropping to 3AII. Β If we can’t win 4 of these we need to shut the program down.

Tioga, Commerce, Tom Bean, S&S, Honey Grove. Β 
Β 

Pretty embarrassing but I guess this new coach wants to try and end the 22 game losing streak.

Β 

Can you have an embarrassing schedule when you haven't won a game in over 2 years????

On 2/3/2022 at 5:21 PM, BlahBlah said:

Dear Mods;Β 

Can somebody change the title of this topic to "Β  Official 2022 FOOTBALL SCHEDULES"Β 

Thank You !

Β 

On 2/3/2022 at 4:04 PM, Eagleborn said:

Yea

Do you want the title changed? Let me know if you want me to. I can't remember if the author of a thread can do it once it's been posted.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, GraysonFan said:

Howe has released its 5 non district games, this after dropping to 3AII. Β If we can’t win 4 of these we need to shut the program down.

Tioga, Commerce, Tom Bean, S&S, Honey Grove. Β 
Β 

Pretty embarrassing but I guess this new coach wants to try and end the 22 game losing streak.

Β 

I didn't realize that Howe had that kind of streak.Β  Maybe the new coach can get things going like the old days.Β  I remember as a kid watching Howe and Groveton duke it out in Arlington in the playoffs.Β  What stuck with me as a kid about that game is the Howe cheerleaders and fans chanting:Β  "HOWE!Β  How 'bout them dogs?!"Β  πŸ˜‚ I've always remembered that....that, and HOW cold it was!Β  lol I believe Groveton won that night on their way to state.

Good luck this season!Β 

• Eagleborn changed the title to Official 2022 FOOTBALL SCHEDULES