Official 2022 FOOTBALL SCHEDULES

Eagleborn

2 hours ago, Racer55 said:

Looks like WO didn’t put SH on the schedule this year. Think some people will be upset about that. 

That just isn’t right! One of the greatest rivalries in the state, and it’s not gonna happen for the next two years! I certainly hope this isn’t true! 

Guest Tiger03lb
On 2/3/2022 at 11:18 AM, mvtigerbacker said:

I hope MV gets a really good schedule in place this year…Would really like to see atleast one high quality opponent in the non-district slate - like a Van or Pleasant Grove 

I don't think Van will be as good as last season. Rainey was the key to the whole offense and he made a big time leap during his offseason. I think they lose him and the rb. 

Guest Tiger03lb
9 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

So far I know we have Malakoff, Mount Vernon and Gunter in predistrict. We may go 0-3 in those but we should be ready for district. Will be fun seeing new teams. 

Y'all may get a W in week 5, that's a brutal schedule for them. 😆

Brock has a brutal schedule too it's even worse than Gunters

26 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Y'all may get a W in week 5, that's a brutal schedule for them. 😆

Brock has a brutal schedule too it's even worse than Gunters

Yeah Brock has a tough schedule..  Gonna need it to get used to playing 4a schools. Gonna move up in two years im sure

4 hours ago, Panther89 said:

So, White Oak, Gladewater, and Tatum all said no to Spring Hill! I wonder if Sabine will be added! I’m thinking maybe Center, Bullard, Wills Point, Sabine, and Canton would be a good non-distract schedule! 

Look at our schedule. Might be a reason we said no. 

7 hours ago, Panther89 said:

So, White Oak, Gladewater, and Tatum all said no to Spring Hill! I wonder if Sabine will be added! I’m thinking maybe Center, Bullard, Wills Point, Sabine, and Canton would be a good non-distract schedule! 

Yeah GW scared of those big bad Panthers. 

11 hours ago, Panther89 said:

I mean it’s not like GW got anything out of this matchup for the last several years…… 

one of those mentioned teams said no to avoid a loss. I’ll let you guess which one lol.