Official 2022 FOOTBALL SCHEDULES

Eagleborn

Guest Tiger03lb
2 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

Don’t worry we won’t have it figured out when we beat y’all. 

Don't beat us too bad

Gilmer Buckeyes 2022 Football Schedule

Scrimmage 1 Gladewater
Scrimmage 2: Pine Tree
Week 1: Chapel Hill
Week 2: Kilgore
Week 3: Paris
Week 4: Lindale
Week 5: To Be Announced
Week 6: Open
Week 7: Pleasant Grove
Week 8: Liberty Eylau
Week 9: North Lamar
Week 10: Spring Hill
Week 11: Pittsburg

We're still looking for a Week 5 opponent.

14 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

I’m just glad that WR is gone 😂 I hated/loved watching that kid play. 

You mean the one we only threw to 4 times against yall and he was a highlight reel all 4 times but we still only went to him 4 times? Smh

4 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

You mean the one we only threw to 4 times against yall and he was a highlight reel all 4 times but we still only went to him 4 times? Smh

Must be the same one that I think only had 2 catches against us but both went for touchdowns. 

6 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Must be the same one that I think only had 2 catches against us but both went for touchdowns. 

Yup, Kendall Williams. Interesting enough....he had just 2 carries on the season. I woulda gave that kid the ball on the jet sweep 8 times a game. He had 2 carries for 55 yards. He woulda ran for 2000 yards under Keeling as a pitch man. 

4 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Yup, Kendall Williams. Interesting enough....he had just 2 carries on the season. I woulda gave that kid the ball on the jet sweep 8 times a game. He had 2 carries for 55 yards. He woulda ran for 2000 yards under Keeling as a pitch man. 

Good thing he is graduating 

1 minute ago, Bclove05 said:

Good thing he is graduating 

Kid literally broke every single season and career school receiving record while be extremely under-used. 56 catches for 1,056 yards and 13 TDs as a senior. Coulda been much more. Kid was fun to watch. Gonna miss seeing him make defenders look stupid. 

1 hour ago, blackflag79 said:

Gilmer Buckeyes 2022 Football Schedule

Scrimmage 1 Gladewater
Scrimmage 2: Pine Tree
Week 1: Chapel Hill
Week 2: Kilgore
Week 3: Paris
Week 4: Lindale
Week 5: To Be Announced
Week 6: Open
Week 7: Pleasant Grove
Week 8: Liberty Eylau
Week 9: North Lamar
Week 10: Spring Hill
Week 11: Pittsburg

We're still looking for a Week 5 opponent.

I have not heard about or seen Carthage’s schedule yet (other than seeing Marshall and Kilgore say we are on their schedule), but it would be a shame if Carthage and Gilmer didn’t play. 

1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

Kid literally broke every single season and career school receiving record while be extremely under-used. 56 catches for 1,056 yards and 13 TDs as a senior. Coulda been much more. Kid was fun to watch. Gonna miss seeing him make defenders look stupid. 

Against us if I were the coach he would have touched the ball 15 times minimum. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mikehoncho said:

I have not heard about or seen Carthage’s schedule yet (other than seeing Marshall and Kilgore say we are on their schedule), but it would be a shame if Carthage and Gilmer didn’t play. 

They aren’t gonna play in the regular season now since they’re both in region 2. It would be crazy to play them then turn around and play them In the 3rd or 4th rounds 

8 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

They aren’t gonna play in the regular season now since they’re both in region 2. It would be crazy to play them then turn around and play them In the 3rd or 4th rounds 

Ahh ok, I didn’t realize they were same region now! I haven’t quite caught up on all this realignment 

29 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Yep. That is why PG and Carthage are not playing as well. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mikehoncho said:

It all makes more sense now. I’ll be curious to see who Carthage fills pre district with besides Kilgore and Marshall. 

I think they have San Antonio Christian again. Their schedule was posted somewhere on Smoaky.