Official 2022 FOOTBALL SCHEDULES

Eagleborn

• 1 month later...
Guest Tiger03lb
3 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

I gotta say....Mr Cody Gilbert has a gauntlet to run in year 1 lol. That is probably the toughest schedule Sabine has had in the history of Sabine Football lol. 

Yep. Week 4 and 5 for them gonna be a nightmare and both away games. Surprised they got Dallas Episcopal on the schedule honestly. That offense is gonna be going with that sophomore qb for Dallas. 

2022 ARP TIGERS SCHEDULE

AUG. 12 MALAKOFF - AWAY - SCRIMMAGE

AUG. 18 HAWKINS - HOME -SCRIMMAGE

NON-DISTRICT

AUG. 26 - JOAQUIN - AWAY

SEPT. 2 - GARRISON - HOME

SEPT. 9 - CARLISLE - HOME

SEPT. 16 - TENAHA - AWAY

DISTRICT

SEPT. 23 - WEST RUSK - HOME

SEPT. 30 - WINONA - AWAY

OCT. 7 GRAND SALINE - HOME

OCT. 14 - TROUP - AWAY

OCT. 21 - QUITMAN - HOME

OCT. 28 - EDGEWOOD - AWAY

Lot of smaller schools in preseason not sure how that will help in this district.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Spud

8 hours ago, sumospud said:

2022 ARP TIGERS SCHEDULE

NON-DISTRICT

AUG. 26 - JOAQUIN - AWAY

SEPT. 16 - TENAHA - AWAY

DISTRICT

SEPT. 30 - WINONA - AWAY

OCT. 14 - TROUP - AWAY

OCT. 21 - QUITMAN - HOME

Lot of smaller schools in preseason not sure how that will help in this district.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Spud

Spud give me a little background on your Tigers. What was their record last year? What are your expectations for 22? What offense are y’all running these days? 

10 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Spud give me a little background on your Tigers. What was their record last year? What are your expectations for 22? What offense are y’all running these days? 

Trueblue82 - I have not really followed Arp that close since my son got out of school in 2013. I know they went 7-4 and 5-1 in district. Lost to De Kalb first round. Not sure what offence they run as all of them has changed since I got out of school in 1988. I do remember in the 90's we played y'all and the ram's came to Arp for our homecoming and came back and beat us. Good luck to y'all this year.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Spud 

21 hours ago, sumospud said:

2022 ARP TIGERS SCHEDULE

NON-DISTRICT

AUG. 26 - JOAQUIN - AWAY

SEPT. 16 - TENAHA - AWAY

DISTRICT

SEPT. 30 - WINONA - AWAY

OCT. 14 - TROUP - AWAY

OCT. 21 - QUITMAN - HOME

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Spud

There's 5 of the 6, excluding Hawkins, that would win your district. So I'd say preseason shapes up well for you guys.

1 hour ago, KellyLeak said:

There's 5 of the 6, excluding Hawkins, that would win your district. So I'd say preseason shapes up well for you guys.

Not sure about that West Rusk is still the top dog until someone steps up. Just not used to Arp playing that many 2A schools.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Spud

12 hours ago, sumospud said:

Trueblue82 - I have not really followed Arp that close since my son got out of school in 2013. I know they went 7-4 and 5-1 in district. Lost to De Kalb first round. Not sure what offence they run as all of them has changed since I got out of school in 1988. I do remember in the 90's we played y'all and the ram's came to Arp for our homecoming and came back and beat us. Good luck to y'all this year.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Spud 

Yeah I haven’t seen Arp since we were in the same district in 2010-11. Y’all were pretty strong those years. 

WO schedule 

canton scrimmage

west rusk scrimmage 

troup

Harmony

harleton

brook hill

elkhart 

open 

Jeffy 

tatum

atlanta 

Sabine 

GW

I sure would’ve liked to see us schedule MV, Daingerfield, SH, Winny, & Minny. Or throw in EF in there. 

10 hours ago, sumospud said:

Not sure about that West Rusk is still the top dog until someone steps up. Just not used to Arp playing that many 2A schools.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Spud

You are closer in size to those 2A schools than the teams in your district.

11 hours ago, Racer55 said:

WO schedule 

canton scrimmage

west rusk scrimmage 

troup

Harmony

harleton

brook hill

elkhart 

open 

Jeffy 

tatum

atlanta 

Sabine 

GW

I sure would’ve liked to see us schedule MV, Daingerfield, SH, Winny, & Minny. Or throw in EF in there. 

Y’all don’t need to be playing any of those schools right now. 

On 3/31/2022 at 12:00 PM, sumospud said:

AWAY

7 hours ago, Nick2011 said:

What 5 teams are you talking about? Pretty sure nobody on their schedule would beat WR in district. 

That’s kinda what I was thinking. WR is supposed to be pretty strong this year aren’t they ?

On 4/1/2022 at 8:45 PM, Racer55 said:

WO schedule 

canton scrimmage

west rusk scrimmage 

troup

Harmony

harleton

brook hill

elkhart 

open 

Jeffy 

tatum

atlanta 

Sabine 

GW

I’d like to know what White Oak’s Head Coach was thinking when he decided not to put Spring Hill on their schedule! 

17 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Prolly the 48-14 beat down that could of been way worse.

I know it’s a rivalry game but it’s best that it isn’t played right now. WO needs to get some wins to build confidence in those kids. 

On 4/1/2022 at 10:49 AM, sumospud said:

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Spud

Guess you guys didn't comprehend my statement... out of the 6 preseason games, excluding Hawkins, 5 of those teams would compete just fine in Arp's district. So Arp scheduled well, imo. Even though there's 2A's, still a stout schedule.

On 4/2/2022 at 11:22 AM, Nick2011 said:

What 5 teams are you talking about? Pretty sure nobody on their schedule would beat WR in district. 

Seriously? You guys make it to the 3rd round and now you're world beaters. Like I said before, 5 of the 6 preseason teams are capable of winning Arp's district. Would be a tall task to beat WR for those teams, but WR ain't gonna beat the crap out of any of them.