Official 2022 FOOTBALL SCHEDULES

Eagleborn

Guest Tiger03lb
42 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

When they beat Malakoff this year maybe you will change your mind. 

Hey now. He doesn't speak for all of koff. 😆 I wasn't going to say anything cause what he's saying right now doesn't make sense.

If both teams beat us this year, I'm using the ol' we young line. 😆 I'm sure WR would like some pay back from a few years ago. You guys were young then too. 

On 4/1/2022 at 8:45 PM, Racer55 said:

WO schedule 

canton scrimmage

west rusk scrimmage 

troup

Harmony

harleton

brook hill

elkhart 

open 

Jeffy 

tatum

atlanta 

Sabine 

GW

I sure would’ve liked to see us schedule MV, Daingerfield, SH, Winny, & Minny. Or throw in EF in there. 

Man. If y’all go winless again just shut down. 

21 hours ago, Nick2011 said:

When they beat Malakoff this year maybe you will change your mind. 

Oh God, if there was ever a year for that to happen, this is your best shot. The stars have aligned. If you don't get it done, you are who I thought you were. Overrated as usual.

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, Nick2011 said:

How many State Championships does Malakoff have? 

Do finals count? 😆 

Guest Tiger03lb
10 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

I think they’re tied with Wet Rust and Gladewater? 👀

We still been farther than both of them 😆

On 4/4/2022 at 1:37 PM, Panther89 said:

I’d like to know what White Oak’s Head Coach was thinking when he decided not to put Spring Hill on their schedule! 

I believe we’d all like to know why it was done this way. Doesn’t build much confidence when u play small schools. 

On 4/9/2022 at 10:24 AM, Valhalla said:

Doesn’t build much confidence to lose 56-14 either.

Playing tougher schools will build character. I’d rather be tough and have a losing season, than some powder puff wins and a weak team. We all know the powder puff teams do nothing for confidence and a lot for padding records. Us beating the brakes off Ore city and ND last year certainly did nothing for us in district. I have played in games where we were beat 55-8 and beat teams 42-7 and 35-7. Playing smaller schools doesn’t help us beat GW or Tatum. To me playing smaller schools is a sign of defeat before the season even starts. Being a Roughneck used to mean being tough and having grit. What is a roughneck with out those 2 things. Now people look at our schedule, laugh, and call us the Softnecks. Tired of the participation trophy,snowflake, helicopter parents that have infected white oak. Back in the day WO was a blue collar town. Now I fear there’s too many salesmen, realtors, and healthcare workers living here. Just saying this from possibly one of the last true Roughnecks in WO. I’ve been in the oil patch for 15+ years. 

• Love 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/12/2022 at 12:34 PM, Buckeyehorns said:

Does Marshall take a break from Longview? Y’all are both dumb for agreeing on this decision. The Kids who play football want to play in this game and everyone wants to watch it!! SMH 

Marshall should take a break from Longview.  In most years the game is decided in the first quarter.  And Beating WO by 35 doesn’t help SH prepare for the likes of Gilmer & Pleasant Grove.

On 4/11/2022 at 9:44 PM, Racer55 said:

Playing tougher schools will build character. I’d rather be tough and have a losing season, than some powder puff wins and a weak team. We all know the powder puff teams do nothing for confidence and a lot for padding records. Us beating the brakes off Ore city and ND last year certainly did nothing for us in district. I have played in games where we were beat 55-8 and beat teams 42-7 and 35-7. Playing smaller schools doesn’t help us beat GW or Tatum. To me playing smaller schools is a sign of defeat before the season even starts. Being a Roughneck used to mean being tough and having grit. What is a roughneck with out those 2 things. Now people look at our schedule, laugh, and call us the Softnecks. Tired of the participation trophy,snowflake, helicopter parents that have infected white oak. Back in the day WO was a blue collar town. Now I fear there’s too many salesmen, realtors, and healthcare workers living here. Just saying this from possibly one of the last true Roughnecks in WO. I’ve been in the oil patch for 15+ years. 

Off topic a little, but yall will love your new high school principal

• 2 weeks later...