*** 2022 - 2024 2A DI District 11 ***

KirtFalcon

14 minutes ago, nationalpastime said:

4 of those scores were when varsity starters were going against Buffalo's 2s and JV kids sprinkled in so I'd tap the breaks there hot stuff (btw, I'm still waiting for you to post more practice videos on Facebook).

Buffalo won the live portion of the game 7-0.  Buffalo's also putting in a 3rd offense in 3 years and a 3rd defense in 3 years so again, I'd tap the breaks some.

I will say good luck to Corrigan and to Buffalo as they move forward.

Lol ok guy…. I wasn’t in any way bragging,  but since you want to be smart … how come buffalo couldn’t score on CC’S 2nd string with their first string ?! Lol

Congrats  to them for scoring in the live quarter 👏 

all in all .. if that was a real game CC wins it 

Joaquin looked really good vs Harleton. Defense was very physical, a lot of blue hats on the football. I don’t think Harleton moved the ball at all. Offense moved the ball at will and scored 4 TDs in 20 plays. Several big plays by different kids. Logansport brings back a bunch of kids from a team that played for a state title last year, and Waskom is always tough, so they should give us a better look before we play Arp. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, nationalpastime said:

4 of those scores were when varsity starters were going against Buffalo's 2s and JV kids sprinkled in so I'd tap the breaks there hot stuff (btw, I'm still waiting for you to post more practice videos on Facebook).

Buffalo won the live portion of the game 7-0.  Buffalo's also putting in a 3rd offense in 3 years and a 3rd defense in 3 years so again, I'd tap the breaks some.

I will say good luck to Corrigan and to Buffalo as they move forward.

Sounds like CC beat the brakes of Buffalo. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Joaquin looked really good vs Harleton. Defense was very physical, a lot of blue hats on the football. I don’t think Harleton moved the ball at all. Offense moved the ball at will and scored 4 TDs in 20 plays. Several big plays by different kids. Logansport brings back a bunch of kids from a team that played for a state title last year, and Waskom is always tough, so they should give us a better look before we play Arp. 

Think we watched a different scrimmage! Harleton's 1's went against TK. Joaquin went against Harleton's 2's/JV mix and scored 1 TD in 12 plays

1 hour ago, spanky said:

Think we watched a different scrimmage! Harleton's 1's went against TK. Joaquin went against Harleton's 2's/JV mix and scored 1 TD in 12 plays

Might very well be the case. I don’t know Harleton or TK’s kids well enough to know who is who. I saw film of Joaquin’s 1s against a team wearing green and white and we scored several long TDs. I didn’t know TK was even there until one of our players dad texted me this morning. I’m sure all three staffs came away with some good information. 

44 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Might very well be the case. I don’t know Harleton or TK’s kids well enough to know who is who. I saw film of Joaquin’s 1s against a team wearing green and white and we scored several long TDs. I didn’t know TK was even there until one of our players dad texted me this morning. I’m sure all three staffs came away with some good information. 

TK is green also. They wore Green Jerseys. Harleton wore white. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Red90fly said:

What's the word on Shelbyville.

I saw a picture of them from their scrimmage Thursday night. They were wearing red. That’s all I got. One of their fans will probably drop in directly. They have a good coaching staff down there now. This district is going to be fun to watch for fans, and a nightmare for coaches. 

5 hours ago, Yessir said:

Yea that live period was a joke shouldn’t have been played due to lightning so clock ran none stop so after that fumble inside our 20 we never got in a groove gonna be a long season 

Garrison had an interception and gave Harelton a short field that led to their score ... I didn’t see a running clock , we drove down close but they stopped us close to the goal line on 4th down .... the weather was cool and breezy most of the game .... we have a lot of work to do especially on offense .... 

7 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Week 1 games for this district:

Arp @ Joaquin 

West Sabine @ Tenaha 

Shelbyville at Alto 

Timpson at Beckville (Thursday)

Grapeland at Frankston 

Hemphill at San Augustine 

Hughes Springs at Garrison 

Lots of good games opening week .... good luck to 11 2A DI .... stay safe ....

15 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Garrison vs Harelton Scrimmage

Garrison JV ... 2

Harelton JV ... 0

Garrison 1s ... 3

Harelton 1s ... 0

Garrison 2s ... 1

Harelton 2s ... 0

Live Qtr 

Garrison ... 0

Harelton ... 1

Is it true that Harleton only had 2 starting lineman suited out? Heard that 3 of their interior linemen were in street clothes.

3 minutes ago, Destry said:

Is it true that Harleton only had 2 starting lineman suited out? Heard that 3 of their interior linemen were in street clothes.

I don't know anything about who Harelton was or wasn’t missing ... I heard Garrison had a few out themselves ....

On 8/19/2022 at 11:23 AM, trueblue82 said:

Arp @ Joaquin 

West Sabine @ Tenaha 

Shelbyville at Alto 

Grapeland at Frankston 

who y'all got? arp  teneha  alto  timpson  grapeland hemphill  garrison

Arp @ Joaquin 

West Sabine @ Tenaha 

Shelbyville at Alto 

Grapeland at Frankston 

I don't know a thing about Hughes Springs other than they ride Mustangs ....

4 hours ago, grinder said:

who y'all got? arp  teneha  alto  timpson  grapeland hemphill  garrison

Joaquin, Tenaha, Shelbyville, Beckville, Grapeland, Hemphill, Garrison. 

Arp @ Joaquin 

West Sabine @ Tenaha 

Shelbyville at Alto 

Grapeland at Frankston 

1. Arp by as many as they want

2. WS in a close one

3. SV