The official 2022 2AD2 District 11 smack talk thread.

GreezyChef

1 minute ago, StingEmALTO said:

Man oh man! Gonna be a fun couple years!! Glad to be in this district. Are we making predictions already? Lol

Mt Enterprise is going to be in the playoffs is my prediction.   Feel like Alto Tenaha and Carlisle battle for 1st place for 2 years.

2 minutes ago, StillGreezy said:

Mt Enterprise is going to be in the playoffs is my prediction.   Feel like Alto Tenaha and Carlisle battle for 1st place for 2 years.

Yes sir! Gonna be very interesting. And I like that order you selected just fine. 😂 Feel free for Tenaha and Carlisle to switch it out the next two years if that suits you! 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, StillGreezy said:

I've been getting suspended a lot.   Feelings been hurt.  Was getting ready to leave here forever.  

No more Smoaky jail. Finally we’re both in a district where posters exist…and post! Lol Take your get along medicine and enjoy the ride! 😂 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

No more Smoaky jail. Finally we’re both in a district where posters exist…and post! Lol Take your get along medicine and enjoy the ride! 😂 

Yep we finally get to all be together.   Probably finally get to meet yall.  Going to be an epic 2 years.  Ice will be needed for the butt hurt I'll be dishing out.  

8 minutes ago, StillGreezy said:

Yep we finally get to all be together.   Probably finally get to meet yall.  Going to be an epic 2 years.  Ice will be needed for the butt hurt I'll be dishing out.  

I’m ready! I will have a senior on the team so I’m glad the stars have aligned to make this happen. Looking forward to it and would be happy to meet you when we play!

1 hour ago, StillGreezy said:

Overton had a good 8th grade team.  Beat Tenaha pretty bad this season 

Cushing had a good JV… went 8-1. Lone loss was to the Indians from Price.

Yes, Overton should be improving in the near future judging from that 8th grade team.  If they don’t transfer out.