The official 2022 2AD2 District 11 smack talk thread.

GreezyChef

30 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Back in the day, Colmesneil used to feed and entertain the visiting band to come be in the parade.....😂😂

Might be a thing! Our band marched Grapeland’s Peanut Festival last year. Maybe they fed them peanuts with Pennington/Grapeland watermelons for dessert….I didn’t ask! 🤣🤣

• LOL! 1

Alto fans will show whether its a Thursday, Friday, or Saturday game! Just doesn't matter. Most of the time, home or away they outnumber the opposition in attendance even at scrimmages. Folks, these Alto fans show up! They will be there to support the guys wearing The Black & Gold! WE READY!!! 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Cowboys1970 said:

Alto fans will show whether its a Thursday, Friday, or Saturday game! Just doesn't matter. Most of the time, home or away they outnumber the opposition in attendance even at scrimmages. Folks, these Alto fans show up! They will be there to support the guys wearing The Black & Gold! WE READY!!! 

You got that right! 😂 We’re ready! And we DO have some of the most loyal fans around! The folks love their football!

Also, in case you didn’t know, this is the 95th year of Alto Football! First season was in 1927. AND we are two wins away from joining the 600 Club! We stand at 598 right now. Historic season coming up! 🙌🙌

• Like 1

I have been seeing some boys doing a little conditioning on the camp roads this week. Activity at the weight room etc. All good signs to me. Talked with our QB at the Alumni lunch and he's excited about the upcoming season. I pray for all the kids on each district team to have safe season as they enjoy the experience of some valuable lessons and memories.

• Like 1

On 7/22/2022 at 12:52 PM, RipperRipper said:

I have been seeing some boys doing a little conditioning on the camp roads this week. Activity at the weight room etc. All good signs to me. Talked with our QB at the Alumni lunch and he's excited about the upcoming season. I pray for all the kids on each district team to have safe season as they enjoy the experience of some valuable lessons and memories.

One week from tomorrow….!

• Like 1