The official 2022 2AD2 District 11 smack talk thread.

GreezyChef

Yes, I'm still highly upset to this situation with Alto. Just hate it for those kids as they are playing some real good ball and are good kids!! Actually makes me sick to my stomach knowing they or the coaches had nothing to do with this matter, and are the ones being punished!

Edited by Cowboys1970
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Kids always get hosed when grown-ups let the incompetence out the bag 👀..meanwhile back at the ranch,the kids playing for pride and loyalty 🤷‍♂️

You can't keep em down. I am actually proud for the program in Alto showing they are not going to let this get them down. They have pride over in Jacketland.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, RipperRipper said:

From the contrasting styles of play, Wortham worries me more than Mart. Our defense has played a little suspect lately. Wortham will probably be second round.

I think Carlisle's one concern is under center, running attacks.  Mt E and Cushing had spurts and drives in the games where they kept the ball away and had some good drives.

Carlisle offense is a well oiled machine though.  I think they matchup with Mart pretty well with what I've seen on film.

Lovelady looks tough.  They run old school I-formation a lot with a little shotgun filtered in.

I think the final four will be Carlisle/Wortham and Mart/Lovelady.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

I think Carlisle's one concern is under center, running attacks.  Mt E and Cushing had spurts and drives in the games where they kept the ball away and had some good drives.

Carlisle offense is a well oiled machine though.  I think they matchup with Mart pretty well with what I've seen on film.

Lovelady looks tough.  They run old school I-formation a lot with a little shotgun filtered in.

We will probably have our starting linebacker and defensive captian back for playoffs and he'll shore up them inside runs,that will make that defense hard to run on,going forward...one guy does makes a difference sometime.hes been out nearly a month now and we've sorely missed him on run heavy opponents,he's also a senior I believe 👀

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Red90fly said:

It’s definitely the best 4 but not the final 4. Tenaha might be in final 4 🤣

Edited by Lion1996

17 hours ago, MUSTANGMANIA said:

Indians should go at least three or four rounds easily.

Not according to wortham people on Dave Cambell app forum they think y’all are going to be a push over 😂. They have in there head they made it to round 3 last year and they think is going to be the same weak teams they played. 

5 hours ago, RipperRipper said:

From the contrasting styles of play, Wortham worries me more than Mart. Our defense has played a little suspect lately. Wortham will probably be second round.

I’m not sure they have a good back but might not have a great defense. They gave up 20 to Leon in the first half and was only up on them by 11 in the 3rd before finally pulling away. Leon had around 300 total yards 100 rushing. We were up 40 something to 7 at half and gave up 140 total 76 on one pass play and 10 yards rushing. 

34 minutes ago, Lion1996 said:

I’m not sure they have a good back but might not have a great defense. They gave up 20 to Leon in the first half and was only up on them by 11 in the 3rd before finally pulling away. Leon had around 300 total yards 100 rushing. We were up 40 something to 7 at half and gave up 140 total 76 on one pass play and 10 yards rushing. 

Nice to know. Thanks.