The official 2022 2AD2 District 11 smack talk thread.

GreezyChef

15 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Classic mart...watched nearly all their games thus far this season....👀

Could get interesting later on my friend...just musing...👀

Big tank from mart said this is a rebuilding year for mart which is probably right a good mart team destroyed a really good Centerville team a few years ago and beat them by 1 this year. They struggled with wortham if we are going to get them better do it this year 

Edited by Lion1996

5 minutes ago, Lion1996 said:

Big tank from mart said this is a rebuilding year for mart which is probably right a good mart team destroyed a really good Centerville team a few years ago and beat them by 1 this year. They struggled with wortham if we are going to get them better do it this year 

Was really watching their linebacker corps,that's always been marts bread and butter.These this year are not normal mart line backers..they don't attack the whole or the ball like usual..that says a lot to me about their ability to stop a (good) offense..js 

42 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Was really watching their linebacker corps,that's always been marts bread and butter.These this year are not normal mart line backers..they don't attack the whole or the ball like usual..that says a lot to me about their ability to stop a (good) offense..js 

The rb for wortham he had 202 yards rushing against them. 

3 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Yeah they seem indecisive to me,maybe they are just young or new to that position 🤷‍♂️

If they are indecisive against just one person we may give them problems when you have to worry about 3 to 4 each play. Sean has given them fits the last two years anyway 

Edited by Lion1996
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lion1996 said:

If they are indecisive against just one person we may give them problems when you have to worry about 3 to 4 each play. Sean has given them fits the last two years anyway 

Yeah,I would expect them to crash the Los against a run team and shade along the line against a true spread teams with multiples.

3 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Best team gets em,that's how it goes bro...lol 😂 

I know we have a good team this year but it’s really hard to tell how they will do against a equal team I think we will be hard to beat. The last time they played a good team was a scrimmage against timpson 

7 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

They can smoke either of those teams in round 2 

This is the same side of the bracket that wortham keeps beating it’s chest about making round 3 😂 they were 4th in d10 last year. 

Edited by Lion1996

14 hours ago, Lion1996 said:

Carlisle will be way better next year,you can write that in the book now..2/3  of these kids are still pups,they'll be Dawgs next year...even Rocky sayin this.👀yea we lose Brody but we are blessed with unutilized talent that doesn't get used because of the blessing of talent everywhere now 🤷‍♂️...Lotta meat coming up that gets beat up on every day of practice that can't be moved up because of various reasons.

36 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Carlisle will be way better next year,you can write that in the book now..2/3  of these kids are still pups,they'll be Dawgs next year...even Rocky sayin this.👀yea we lose Brody but we are blessed with unutilized talent that doesn't get used because of the blessing of talent everywhere now 🤷‍♂️...Lotta meat coming up that gets beat up on every day of practice that can't be moved up because of various reasons.

That’s good. We are losing our QB that’s going to be RB at Lamar next year big loss there but we have a good young group coming up 

Edited by Lion1996