The official 2022 2AD2 District 11 smack talk thread.

GreezyChef

• 2 weeks later...

Man oh man,what had the makings of a sho nuff smack down thread,has dissolved into meh…I guess with the turnover’s in the coaching staffs,people just don’t know rite now what da hell gonna happen this season….

as I can’t leave this alone to die in darkness and silence,I’ve decided to be the lightning rod,the focal point to galvanize the population…

So here goes,y’all knew in ya hearts ya didn’t want this smoke this year,but now at least ya got an excuse for getting exposed 👀 anything?…ok next,admit it,some yall still limping from kickin the wall when ya heard we dropped into d 2 wit ya,nothing? It’s ok,you can admit it,rite now you chewing up words trying not to spit after reading this 👀
The quality of the poster’s from some of the teams,is too good to let it be squandered because of doubt or timidness,and I refuse to allow you to be silent going forward.you gon answer either out of joy or anger but you gonna have something to say…of this I'll make sure. 
This is the baby DOD so by god act like it,somebody from this district could very well rep in jerry house and I’d be proud to sit with yall there and talk woulda shoulda coulda 👀. Oh it’s on now girls,so don’t trip on them skirts when ya come in swinging 🏌️♂️
CHAIN OUT 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

17 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Man oh man,what had the makings of a sho nuff smack down thread,has dissolved into meh…I guess with the turnover’s in the coaching staffs,people just don’t know rite now what da hell gonna happen this season….

as I can’t leave this alone to die in darkness and silence,I’ve decided to be the lightning rod,the focal point to galvanize the population…

So here goes,y’all knew in ya hearts ya didn’t want this smoke this year,but now at least ya got an excuse for getting exposed 👀 anything?…ok next,admit it,some yall still limping from kickin the wall when ya heard we dropped into d 2 wit ya,nothing? It’s ok,you can admit it,rite now you chewing up words trying not to spit after reading this 👀
The quality of the poster’s from some of the teams,is too good to let it be squandered because of doubt or timidness,and I refuse to allow you to be silent going forward.you gon answer either out of joy or anger but you gonna have something to say…of this I'll make sure. 
This is the baby DOD so by god act like it,somebody from this district could very well rep in jerry house and I’d be proud to sit with yall there and talk woulda shoulda coulda 👀. Oh it’s on now girls,so don’t trip on them skirts when ya come in swinging 🏌️♂️
CHAIN OUT 

Kind of "one way traffic" with Alto winning the district. Not a whole lot to discuss unless you are interested in the playoff fillers after Alto. 

Cushing will be solid.  Not saying they'll win district, but they'll be a scrappy bunch.  Played Lovelady and Tenaha close for a half last year and should have won the playoff game.  Good numbers and experience returning, especially at OL.  JV played a full schedule last year and only lost 1 game (to Carlisle).  They've made the playoffs 3/4 years under current staff and I expect it to be 4/5 this year.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Red90fly said:

Cushing will be solid.  Not saying they'll win district, but they'll be a scrappy bunch.  Played Lovelady and Tenaha close for a half last year and should have won the playoff game.  Good numbers and experience returning, especially at OL.  JV played a full schedule last year and only lost 1 game (to Carlisle).  They've made the playoffs 3/4 years under current staff and I expect it to be 4/5 this year.

Yes, Cushing could be very competitive.

11 hours ago, 89Falcon said:

Kind of "one way traffic" with Alto winning the district. Not a whole lot to discuss unless you are interested in the playoff fillers after Alto. 

You could discuss the fact that Tenaha hasn’t lost a district game in 2A D2 since the division was created in 2010. 

36 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

You could discuss the fact that Tenaha hasn’t lost a district game in 2A D2 since the division was created in 2010. 

That is something to talk about. Tenaha has been the "big fish in the little pond". Streak will be over this year with new fish joining the pond. 

14 hours ago, 89Falcon said:

Man (or woman! Lol who knows), I’ve been reading your stuff and you are very confident/cocky.  I hope your crystal ball is crystal clear but this won’t be a cake walk. It just won’t. Dave Campbell doesn’t think much of us at all with not even giving a mention in the top 25…….in D2.😳 Crazy stuff. Tenaha and Carlisle are picked ahead of us in district with Alto battling Cushing for 3rd/4th. So, I like your prediction and I’ll take it for sure as I have a senior on the team, but we’re gonna have a fight on our hands. I do like our chances as we have a great nucleus returning (17 lettermen and 7/6 starters) and the boys have been working their butts off in the summer S&C program.

Stay tuned. Gonna be a fun run and our pre-district schedule will shed some light on our chances for district: Shelbyville, West Sabine, San Augustine, Garrison, and Groveton. Let’s goooooooo!

8F0F8875-F242-4571-9F90-04C89FC789DB.jpeg

72152BDD-3894-4AF2-80D5-3DE9D19F09C2.jpeg

15 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

CHAIN OUT 

Let’s go, Chain!!  Bout that time!!

On 7/10/2022 at 8:18 PM, trueblue82 said:

You know with seabisket down on the coast in the dist 🤷‍♂️...meh...that's why they played up all the time 👀

As TrueBlue stated above, yes, this is Tenaha’s district until someone proves otherwise. Carlisle will also be very stout, and Cushing will be more efficient in their offense and it should run more natural this year. As for us, we don’t really know what to expect yet. Only guarantee is that the kids will not lay down. Offensively, it’s a new offense (AGAIN SMH). From averaging a dismal 18 points two years ago in an offense that imo had entirely too much pre snap motion and cost more drives penalty-wise than it helped, to the line up and go power style in the veer last year that averaged 40 plus a game and had us one of the top 10 improved in all of Texas, to something new again this year. I just don’t know what to expect. I know one thing, we’ve got a guy that the kids love and who showed a couple years ago that he knows how to prepare a team during the week when given an opportunity to do so (his way). This whole program will be “his way” now, and I am excited to see what we will look like. I’m a homer and it’s no secret, so give me the Jackets to shock this district this year and come out on top. Lol

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

As TrueBlue stated above, yes, this is Tenaha’s district until someone proves otherwise. Carlisle will also be very stout, and Cushing will be more efficient in their offense and it should run more natural this year. As for us, we don’t really know what to expect yet. Only guarantee is that the kids will not lay down. Offensively, it’s a new offense (AGAIN SMH). From averaging a dismal 18 points two years ago in an offense that imo had entirely too much pre snap motion and cost more drives penalty-wise than it helped, to the line up and go power style in the veer last year that averaged 40 plus a game and had us one of the top 10 improved in all of Texas, to something new again this year. I just don’t know what to expect. I know one thing, we’ve got a guy that the kids love and who showed a couple years ago that he knows how to prepare a team during the week when given an opportunity to do so (his way). This whole program will be “his way” now, and I am excited to see what we will look like. I’m a homer and it’s no secret, so give me the Jackets to shock this district this year and come out on top. Lol

I know one thing…..I sure am gonna miss a certain player who shall remain nameless. I KNOW you will too! 😩😩😩

• Thanks 1