Queen City

Hughes Springs

Waskom

1. DF

2. EF

3. Waskom

4. Hughes Springs

5. Harmony

If Harmony wasn't going spread I would say they compete for 3rd. When the top 3 teams are just going to man you up and out athlete you across the board... well. 

Can't imagine New Diana or Queen City making much noise. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1waterboy said:

Word is Pearson is coming back. He was DC in the 1st SC game and pretty much still the same defense ran today. He had the respect of the players then and I’ll put money on he will gain the respect of the 1’s playing next year. We did lose a lot of good players this year but it’s always next MAN up! Reload , there is still a lot of talent in Waskom

He was the DC for both SC games. 

1 hour ago, 1jacket said:

Yep. They are being way too slow with the coaching search. I just hope they end up with a good hire. Whenever that may be.

Our imaginary coach got us a week 4 game it looks like from other posters on another thread. Looks like we are playing Beckville in Week 4

• LOL! 1

14 hours ago, mrclean69 said:

1. DF

2. EF

3. Waskom

4. Hughes Springs

5. Harmony

If Harmony wasn't going spread I would say they compete for 3rd. When the top 3 teams are just going to man you up and out athlete you across the board... well. 

Can't imagine New Diana or Queen City making much noise. 

I still think Harmony makes the playoffs. This is the toughest district they have had in the last 7 or 8 years since they were D1. 

• 4 weeks later...