37 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

hey I don't know if they are good options....Lol...I just know there are 3 or 4 guys in the program they have a shot

Pretty much. Somebody will be more than serviceable. Spring ball and 7on7 will help the timing between the new qb and wrs.

5 hours ago, JTFAN99 said:

Lobos probably win 8 or 9 games regardless. 

We go atleast 4 rounds regardless, if right qb starts we state contender humble as can say that's the missing piece we choice right like said state contender, I'm sure I'm not the only one the believe that.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, WolverBean said:

We go atleast 4 rounds regardless, if right qb starts we state contender humble as can say that's the missing piece we choice right like said state contender, I'm sure I'm not the only one the believe that.

I'll say it like this...

I'll be shocked if we don't at least play for another title the next several years. Or at least, deep playoff runs.

2024, 2025 and 2027 are all special classes. 2023 (SRs) and 2026 (incoming freshmen) are good too. Judson 8th this past year was the best Judson team in over a decade.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, WolverBean said:

We have the potential to be a state contender, that's why it's so frustrating the wrong decisions continue to be made.

If we start the right QB, the O Line comes together (let's be honest, it's been just as big of an issue the last two years as the QB position has been) anddd the stupid god dang penalties slow down, everything is right there for the 'Bos in 2022/2023.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

We have the potential to be a state contender, that's why it's so frustrating the wrong decisions continue to be made.

If we start the right QB, the O Line comes together (let's be honest, it's been just as big of an issue the last two years as the QB position has been) anddd the stupid god dang penalties slow down, everything is right there for the 'Bos in 2022/2023.

You are so right...there is something about these current kids coming in and coming up....size, talent, and football smarts spread among this group is crazy...we are a QB away...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kingwolf said:

You are so right...there is something about these current kids coming in and coming up....size, talent, and football smarts spread among this group is crazy...we are a QB away...

It doesn't even have to be HK level of play either, just manage the game and don't hurt us.

We have 3 dominant runners on the roster (Tatum, Alijah and Willie), possible 4th ('25 back Boosie Washington). 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, ANTI said:

It doesn't even have to be HK level of play either, just manage the game and don't hurt us.

Power running inside, mixed with counters to the perimeter (and occasional jet sweeps to distract the linebackers), then sprinkle in play-action quick slants at a run-pass ratio of 70-30. 

1 hour ago, LOL said:

Power running inside, mixed with counters to the perimeter (and occasional jet sweeps to distract the linebackers), then sprinkle in play-action quick slants at a run-pass ratio of 70-30. 

We proved it with every offense/defense we played in 2017, 2018, and 2019...our offense with a passing game that is based on timing is almost impossible to defend. (if WRs would have caught the ball in 2019, we win back to back)...

We need a QB who can complete these short routes consistently...

• Like 3

3 hours ago, kingwolf said:

(if WRs would have caught the ball in 2019, we win back to back)...

The IF that I have with that one is more so....IF we manage the personnel correctly out wide, we go back to back.

SRs dropping balls, an easy fix was putting Hale and CJ Hopkins on the field.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ANTI said:

The IF that I have with that one is more so....IF we manage the personnel correctly out wide, we go back to back.

SRs dropping balls, an easy fix was putting Hale and CJ Hopkins on the field.

Right the time hale was on field in 2019 and ball thrown his way went for tds ,leave it to us tho to waste having best QB in school history ,could only imagine a full year of having a Haynes+ hale combo 👀