57 minutes ago, ANTI said:

247 just released official recruiting rankings for the 2024 class.

Longview RB Taylor Tatum came in at #3 RB in the nation.

https://247sports.com/Season/2024-Football/RecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool&Position=RB

#10 overall player in TX.

https://247sports.com/Season/2024-Football/RecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool&State=TX

says #3 still good tho

1 hour ago, CUJONATION83 said:

Tyler high will have 170 players between incoming 9th to varsity football players this year. Numbers finally recovered  

That is definitely a improvement. They should have plenty of depth on the varsity to the point where nobody has to play both ways. They should have a nice size jv instead of the 15+ players they had last year. 170 players is definitely going in the right direction. Let's hope that they could keep trending in the right direction. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, VonG said:

That is definitely a improvement. They should have plenty of depth on the varsity to the point where nobody has to play both ways. They should have a nice size jv instead of the 15+ players they had last year. 170 players is definitely going in the right direction. Let's hope that they could keep trending in the right direction. 

My feelings exactly 

On 4/7/2022 at 10:38 AM, VonG said:

Now hopefully they can do something with it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

This guy lol. Watch what you ask for. You might actually get it 😏

Yall's best chance was last year. It's going to be really tough to dethrone Longview from the top as far as ETX big schools....rare levels of talent coming up in the Longview system currently.

BUT I will say that I do expect Tyler to be a playoff team early on. Talented so the potential is there. Should be a closer game than the past several meetings but not sure how close. 

Thinking McNorth and Lancaster round up the potential four playoff teams. North Mesquite is pretty talented on the offensive side of the ball though...just not sure if they can turn that talent into wins + their defense is a question mark.

17 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

This guy lol. Watch what you ask for. You might actually get it 😏

190-27 the last 4 years speaks volumes (especially with how underwhelming we’ve been the last 2).

• Like 1

On 4/9/2022 at 6:14 PM, ANTI said:

Yall's best chance was last year. It's going to be really tough to dethrone Longview from the top as far as ETX big schools....rare levels of talent coming up in the Longview system currently.

BUT I will say that I do expect Tyler to be a playoff team early on. Talented so the potential is there. Should be a closer game than the past several meetings but not sure how close. 

Thinking McNorth and Lancaster round up the potential four playoff teams. North Mesquite is pretty talented on the offensive side of the ball though...just not sure if they can turn that talent into wins + their defense is a question mark.

We about to be a tough out for any one