It's early, but I'll take a stab at it. How I'm feeling at the moment...

1.  Longview

2.  Tyler

3.  Lancaster

4.  McKinney North

5.  Lufkin

6.  North Mesquite 

7.  Forney

8.  West Mesquite 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WolverBean said:

Wow Two d1 wrs d1 RB ,fb has d1 potential? Damn ya whoever qb1 is gonna have weapons!.. 

I'm 'bout to petition the UIL for a 5th year of eligibility. Errbody chill the #### out, I GOT THIS! 

• LOL! 1
  • Prayers 1

1 hour ago, ANTI said:

It's early, but I'll take a stab at it. How I'm feeling at the moment...

1.  Longview

2.  Tyler

3.  Lancaster

4.  McKinney North

5.  Lufkin

6.  North Mesquite 

7.  Forney

8.  West Mesquite 

1. Longview
2. Tyler
3. Lancaster
4. Lufkin
5. McKinney North
6. West Mesquite
7. North Mesquite
8. Forney

Hard for me to not put Forney in that bottom spot tbh. Tyler brings back enough to get past Lancaster, who's replacing a ton.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

1. Longview
2. Tyler
3. Lancaster
4. Lufkin
5. McKinney North
6. West Mesquite
7. North Mesquite
8. Forney

Hard for me to not put Forney in that bottom spot tbh. Tyler brings back enough to get past Lancaster, who's replacing a ton.

McKinney North always seem to squeeze into post season, and it's only fitting that they beat Lufkin to do it lol they also have a nice '24 group that contributed a lot to their post season team last season. North also has a sizeable advantage in the coaching department.

North vs West....North certainly has the talent advantage. But I understand your thought process....North can't be trusted to perform even with drop in classification.

I couldn't put Forney last because they do have SOME sort of talent present and I believe that they can catch Mesquite ISD slipping on the right night. We also cant forget that Jeff Fleener is there coaching now....he's pretty familiar with multiple coaches in the district from his days at Mesquite.

Tyler vs Lancaster....damn near a toss up. Went with Tyler since they have Lancaster at home.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

7A1DC952-A91F-4142-933E-8501967DA961.jpeg

6’6 WR/TE Ashtin Watkins picks up his second offer from TCU. Will be one of many Tyler players getting D1 love.

Transferred from Chapel Hill, right?

29 minutes ago, cujoforlife said:

Who are the other players that transferred to TH? 

I think street lil bro is back.  qb from spring hill, the kid with tcu offer. I believe an OLineman with a small school offer. probably another one or two Im leaving off.

1 hour ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

7A1DC952-A91F-4142-933E-8501967DA961.jpeg

6’6 WR/TE Ashtin Watkins picks up his second offer from TCU. Will be one of many Tyler players getting D1 love.

there are a couple more kids who have potential  to get some offers.  I think they up to 5 div.1 offers in the program.

24 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

I think street lil bro is back.  qb from spring hill, the kid with tcu offer. I believe an OLineman with a small school offer. probably another one or two Im leaving off.

Streets lil bro was the qb at SH?

6 hours ago, JTFAN99 said:

Might have to pump the brakes on Tyreke being back.

On 5/1/2022 at 11:54 AM, LoboFan07 said:

Split in 58. Considering how much of Longview’s success has come post ‘58, was shocked to see Tyler only had a 18-15-4 series lead at that point in time.

Yall are devlush for posting this type deceitful crap. I can't believe these people sit up and let yall get away with garbage.😒 Mind boggling. If Tyler was one school today,they would dominate Longview. IMO along with all the rest of texas. Yall know tyler was not no 1 damn school in no 50's with segregation in place. I know u comparing tyler high with what they had than what they have the opportunity now. Ill just leave it at that. Its evident yall don't have the talent we have here anyway. U have the benefits of most of all the talent in Longview area at Longview highschool. I would of thought u would be more competitive vs top Dallas schools but not. I would like to see play a tougher non district schedule more often sometimes to really see what u really are. It was a suprise u played Ryan last year in week 1. Ryan won big. If yall like records between Longview so much then post the record vs tyler teams that had 8 wins or more. Cause like i said. Yall hog most the talent in Longview area at 1 school.  Tyler does not do,making tyler school's have to rebuild more often that Longview and will more down years than Longview, so on paper, Longview sopose to win more vs Tyler because of the advantage of the way things are currently set up yall's favor right now. Maybe that will change for yall down the line. The truth shows when the tyler teams are good and finally able to compete vs every they play,they usually beat no Longview and has that winning record advantage,which yall are not posting now but posting it last year in the Longview chat on 6atexasfootball. Thing about me im not gon sit up and let u decieve people because they have so much of low self esteem to seek out the truth and speak up. Hot dammit yall heard from me. U post records vs a 8+win Tyler team that every other team is not beating, then ill be impressed.  As for the NFL players list,i don't trust that.

On 5/1/2022 at 10:12 AM, WolverBean said:

We only won state by one extra and was awesome moment wins a win I'm sure Tyler be happy to win vs Longview by 1 extra 

U have not won more state titles than Tyler.  Wow. The lies smh. You are far back in that category. 

4 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Speaking of the name Taylor, i didn't know the former Longview's Bobby Taylor had son with same name played DB for Katy this past season.