7 hours ago, ANTI said:

Are these strictly drafted or UDFA's as well?

Zaycoven Henderson (2014) A&M and Cleveland Browns

I think the list is for those who were on an NFL team...53 man roster and possibly practice squad.  

I'm sure you know better than me, but I don't know  if Talley ever made a roster or practice squad. 

The list is a little short for JT too.  Braylon Jones was on Cowboys Practice squad all last yr and Justice Liggins was on Chargers practice squad recently.

• Like 1

On 5/4/2022 at 1:47 PM, WolverBean said:

We own both series vs Tyler ISD gtfo here,your a embarrassment to Tyler fan base #theblacksheep 

No you just always get embarrassed vs me !!! As for your THE REST WHAT YOU SAID".....  Not vs good Tyler teams . Stop acting blind against the fact i posted yall hog players and beat rebuilding and down Tyler teams that have to rebuild and suffer down seasons more than yall because yall have advantage of hogging the talent in your area.  U are sopose to beat them the most. LIKE I SAID, U ARE LOSERS MOST OF THE TIME WHEN IT COMES TO PLAYING THEM WHEN THEY ARE GOOD,NO MATTER WHAT YOUR RECORD IS. ATLEAST WHEN IT COMES TO LEE,JT IM NOT 100% sure ON AS OF NOW BUT I DO FEEL SINCE ATLEAST 1994 ,8+win JT teams OUTNUMBER LONGVIEW IN HEAD TO HEAD MATCHUPS. John Tyler if i remember JT beat strong teams during the season when they were good that backup their good record. Now im just going off my memory here but i think im correct. If some Longview fan try to come back with some deceitful lying crap then ill may go dig to be 100% certain. I know im tired of saying  the same old things 100 times. Cause we keep going back to overall head to head and hogging players ,to 8+ plus win seasons (that include playoffs) in which I personally consider are truly good teams. Done on this !!!! 😖 For now😒 Im muting your mike.

• Stinks 1

9 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

No you just always get embarrassed vs me !!! As for your THE REST WHAT YOU SAID".....  Not vs good Tyler teams . Stop acting blind against the fact i posted yall hog players and beat rebuilding and down Tyler teams that have to rebuild and suffer down seasons more than yall because yall have advantage of hogging the talent in your area.  U are sopose to beat them the most. LIKE I SAID, U ARE LOSERS MOST OF THE TIME WHEN IT COMES TO PLAYING THEM WHEN THEY ARE GOOD,NO MATTER WHAT YOUR RECORD IS. ATLEAST WHEN IT COMES TO LEE,JT IM NOT 100% ON AS OF NOW BUT I DO FEEL SINCE ATLEAST 1994 ,8+win JT teams OUTNUMBER LONGVIEW IN HEAD TO HEAD MATCHUPS. John Tyler if i remember JT beat strong teams during the season when they were good that backup their good record. Now im just going off my memory here but i think im correct. If some Longview fan try to come back with some deceitful lying crap then ill may go dig to be 100% certain. I know im tired of saying  the same old things 100 times. Cause we keep going back to overall head to head and hogging players ,to 8+ plus win seasons (that include playoffs) in which I personally consider are truly good teams. Done on this !!!! 😖 For now😒 Im muting your mike.

Yawn same excuse , 2018 tyler was 10-3 so your logic they were good team cause 8+ wins and we still won 41-13  🖐️🎤

40 minutes ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

Yea!!! they finally got CUJO in the paper!!!!♥️♥️♥️ now i can finally hear a little from Holmes on the team.  Go Cujo!!!!

--------

UPDATE: AWH THEY AIN'T EVEN TALKING ABOUT NOTHING MUCH.

What are they saying about your ACTUAL team? Lil Legacy.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

Yea!!! they finally got CUJO in the paper!!!!♥️♥️♥️ now i can finally hear a little from Holmes on the team.  Go Cujo!!!!

--------

UPDATE: AWH THEY AIN'T EVEN TALKING ABOUT NOTHING MUCH.

You're wasting your time with the Tyler paper. Go to Twitter and Instagram to get real info. 

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1
  • Grumpy 1

7 hours ago, CUJONATION83 said:

You're wasting your time with the Tyler paper. Go to Twitter and Instagram to get real info. 

The stories they write are good, but the amount of coverage hasn't been the same since a certain writer had to leave several yrs ago. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, JTFAN99 said:

The stories they write are good, but the amount of coverage hasn't been the same since a certain writer had to leave several yrs ago. 

Other guys didn’t take their to really get to know the program and the players. And now it’s just a revolving door.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VonG said:

Ours didn't.

We've been crying for an indoor and other things for years...when its handed to us on a platter with zero tax increase...we drop the ball. 

SMH. @LOL you saw it coming too.

• Love 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Ours didn't.

Not a good look by the Longview community.

I saw that. When I 1st checked it, y'all bond was passing. Same as Chapel Hill. I looked at it late last night and saw that y'all and Chapel Hill failed. I feel bad a Chapel Hill. They really need upgrades to all their facilities. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, WolverBean said:

Finally a win for Tyler ISD that Longview lost 😅

I mean, we rebuilt and/or renovated all of our schools already. Both are winning in that department but that indoor is long overdue.

Longview has to be the only notable school in the area without an indoor. A full one anyway.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, ANTI said:

I mean, we rebuilt and/or renovated all of our schools already. Both are winning in that department but that indoor is long overdue.

Longview has to be the only notable school in the area without an indoor. A full one anyway.

I would think the community as much as lobo football is important there, that this would be a no brainer too pass

19 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

I would think the community as much as lobo football is important there, that this would be a no brainer too pass

I have no idea what happened.

22 hours ago, ANTI said:

For some reason, I thought Longview had a full indoor facility.

1 hour ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

1 hour ago, ANTI said:

I have no idea what happened.

Think about it...   very carefully.

It'll come to you. 

• Like 1