10 hours ago, ANTI said:

I thought he was talking about Wolf but it's hard to keep up with Rapture...so no telling.

Even then...

I was indeed talking about wolf but its only my opinion he will develop from his freshman, plus head coach said in his own words "that he will have a big time season.  U can look up that in tyler paper article when they started spring practice.  Don't listen to some of these guys man,they have lack of love for facts or seeking after truth. Their truth is old filthy gossip,own thoughts and slander. That can change though if they want it to .

11 hours ago, ANTI said:

When I think of baller, I think of Zach Hall.....Chance Amie...

Wolf ain't in the same stratosphere as those guys and looks like he isn't even thought to be the best on his roster.

But i bet you'll say many qb in Longview is in that stratosphere that are really not. Im curious, based on what, that have u claiming he is not in same category as those former Lee qbs u mentioned.  Based on what evidence. Im waiting to hear something unacceptable. There is nowhere to go.  Smh

25 minutes ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

But i bet you'll say many qb in Longview is in that stratosphere that are really not. Im curious, based on what, that have u claiming he is not in same category as those former Lee qbs u mentioned.  Based on what evidence. Im waiting to hear something unacceptable. There is nowhere to go.  Smh

Huh?

What have you said that was factual? Nothing. I thought you were talking about the move in who would be a senior in the fall. Not a junior. I didn't ask you about the 6'6 reciever. I already know about him. You didn't know he existed. Once again, you said nothing factual. You have a opinion as well as I. I bet my prediction will be more realistic than the predictions you post every year.

• Like 2
  • Grumpy 1

6 hours ago, cujoforlife said:

well if basketball and baseball is any indicator size of the population of school doesn’t matter

There are always outliers. Of course. 

But overall…. Larger schools are going to compete in most sports across the board better than smaller ones.  Longview and Lufkin have proven that in the East Texas districts.  They both have 700+ more students than most of their district rivals.  That’s a huge advantage. 

And of course some schools just aren’t traditionally good at some sports.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

Legacy being 2-8 or struggling don't even match with what they have returning.  Im willing to bet they will compete not much different from recent years. Maybe a slight drop off (thats just a maybe) but i aint betting on it. They have good qb play. I think their schedule will allow them to compete. They will be fine.

Now watch....

In a few months when Legacy wins 2-3 games he'll either:

A) Act like he never said the above and jump on another teams' bandwagon

B) Disappear altogether, rinse and repeat come spring 2023

Legacy does not have the talent on their team now that they had the past two seasons. And even with what they had, they won 5 games in '21, 6 games in '22. You think they match that this year?

Good luck.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ANTI said:

Now watch....

Legacy does not have the talent on their team now that they had the past two seasons. And even with what they had, they won 5 games in '21, 6 games in '22. You think they match that this year?

Good luck.

This is STRAIGHT FACTS! Legacy is going to have issues this upcoming season. I'm not saying this out of spite, but reality. They're going to be very young and lack playmakers. Time will bear this out. 

2 hours ago, ANTI said:

Now watch....

Good luck.

Like every year he will say they are to young legacy always young in his world  

5 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

There are always outliers. Of course. 

But overall…. Larger schools are going to compete in most sports across the board better than smaller ones.  Longview and Lufkin have proven that in the East Texas districts.  They both have 700+ more students than most of their district rivals.  That’s a huge advantage. 

And of course some schools just aren’t traditionally good at some sports.  

But you also have to look at the school and what they deem more important Tyler high has never seen baseball as a very important sport at that school. Aunt Tyler hi football and basketball are King everything else is secondary and it includes among the students.

13 hours ago, VonG said:

What have you said that was factual? Nothing.  Once again, you said nothing factual. You have a opinion as well as I. I bet my prediction will be more realistic than the predictions you post every year.

😂 imma hold u to that. Remember that. U said 2-8? ok👍🏾

4 hours ago, ANTI said:

Now watch....

Good luck.

😂😂😂😂😂 u real funny. Maybe when Longview fall out 1st round,those are the actions u will have.

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

😂😂😂😂😂 u real funny. Maybe when Longview fall out 1st round,those are the actions u will have.

....we've lost two round 1 games in 20 years...but ok lol.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

....we've lost two round 1 games in 20 years...but ok lol.

You don't have to respond to this Rapture, I got you covered.

"Liar!" "Beat us when we win 8 games or more!"

• Like 1
  • LOL! 3

When did English and grammar fall out of favor?

Good lord.......... I need a lexicon.

I think I'll just stick to my lowly 5A Div II thread.....if those folk will ever wake up.

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, cujoforlife said:

How is the Spring game looking tonight for TH?

Blue 29 White 21...

Derrick McFall scored on two pass plays for the Blue of 30 yards on a swing pass in the first half.

Then a 70 yard WR screen on a leaping one handed catch where he outraced the White secondary untouched for the score in the 4th quarter.

The Lions should be improved this fall. 

I have a cousin on the Tyler High staff and decided to check out the Lions then pay him a visit as well.

RJ

• Like 2