7 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

See? U said i have nothing, when did I tell u "i have nothing" ? U can't speak anouther man's buisness or of his own knowledge that you don't even know. Just like i said to u before,seek understanding and truth first in all things instead of your own thoughts  and some of these people that are reacting to your post actually just like to see u show yourself to be this foolish and are not your friends. Some are unfortunately just unknowledgeable as you are and that brother can learn from this post as well as you can.  Yo friend will correct u into the right direction like i do. Now to your question...what imformation do i have? The imformation i have and proof i have seen is his name already included on a Tyler High 2022 roster. Which says to me,there is atleast imformation out there, that he could be there in the fall. Thank you brother. I hope you learned a valuable lesson torwards being a man of understanding instead of foolishness. My words is ment to make you better,to bring you up, not to bring you down.

----------

*UPDATED *

Since i made this post,Hampton's name has been removed from 2022 roster but his info still says Tyler lions. It's just a wait and see approach. 

Hampton or not Tyler still losing to longview 

• LOL! 1

There is a person on this board that is a consensus all American at being wrong 100% of the time. I didn't think nothing was 100% or guaranteed but death. That got debunked. I was definitely proven wrong. Someone is wrong 100% of the time on this board. I'll let y'all figure it out on who it is.🤣

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1
  • Grumpy 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, VonG said:

There is a person on this board that is a consensus all American at being wrong 100% of the time. I didn't think nothing was 100% or guaranteed but death. That got debunked. I was definitely proven wrong. Someone is wrong 100% of the time on this board. I'll let y'all figure it out on who it is.🤣

U just want them to be. Because u hate the truth. It karate chops your feelings and bully it &  boot it in the butt with the inside part of it shoe.

13 hours ago, VonG said:

The look on VonG's face when goes to a Tyler high preseason  practice  and see's A SUITED OUT HAMPTON LOOKIN BACK AT HIM.😂😂😂🔥

gettyimages-87895351-612x612.jpg

8 hours ago, ANTI said:

Fun interview to watch. 3,000 students is pretty crazy to think about at Forney.

Don't think they'll be too competitive this coming season, but who knows.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

Fun interview to watch. 3,000 students is pretty crazy to think about at Forney.

Don't think they'll be too competitive this coming season, but who knows.

My point as well. HUGE STEP UP in the type teams they are use to playing. 

9 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

The look on VonG's face when goes to a Tyler high preseason  practice  and see's A SUITED OUT HAMPTON LOOKIN BACK AT HIM.😂😂😂🔥

gettyimages-87895351-612x612.jpg

Von on point when it comes to all things Tyler.

If he say Hampton ain't coming back, he ain't coming back.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VonG said:

Honestly I don't know. I think Hubbard won city champs but don't quote me on that.

We got a squad coming in.

Sounds like Forney has a real nice '26 class

55 minutes ago, VonG said:

Sounds like Forney is about to be the next surburb to blow up like McKinney and Frisco. 

It’s been moving that way for a while it feels. Believe there was a proposal for a third school coming up. But I read that back in February so that could’ve changed.

• Like 1