On 5/13/2022 at 9:03 AM, LoboFan07 said:

On 5/14/2022 at 1:15 PM, ANTI said:

Von on point when it comes to all things Tyler.

If he say Hampton ain't coming back, he ain't coming back.

Ok well i can't argue the part about Hampton totally but Von G is not about facts or information,just about his own thoughts or gossip like many others. What imformation does he have that is swaying his mind in that direction? Thats what i care about. Its not saying anything when someone just gives an opinion all by itself. Thats just slander and gossip. He may not be coming back this year or he may. The imformation that has me in hopes he may come back was i saw his name on a 2022 team of JT players but it was removed last friday morning sometime and placed on 2021 and we know he was not on 2021 JT team. So i don't know. Its just a wait and see. I don't think Dangerfield would let him go so easily anyway but as i said it's wait and see.

5 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

What did that real team look like Bean?

Defense will be elite level, not even a question there. 

QB remains a question mark to me. None the three had an impressive day.

Neither Hale nor Tatum played a snap. 

Focus was on the passing game it felt like for the day.

Potential is there for sure, but it’s May. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

Defense will be elite level, not even a question there. 

QB remains a question mark to me. None the three had an impressive day.

Neither Hale nor Tatum played a snap. 

Focus was on the passing game it felt like for the day.

Potential is there for sure, but it’s May. 

Still in Austin? Or just didn't wanna risk injury? We know what they can do 

5 minutes ago, WolverBean said:

I knew they wouldn't play...they hadn't practiced all spring because of baseball and track.

They didn't necessarily need to play though.

Seeing the RB and WR depth was important.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, WolverBean said:

They were there suited up, just no reason to play as Anti stated

7 minutes ago, LoboFan80 said:

Any word on how good Lancaster will be this year ?

They lost a lot from their senior class last year. We know they’ll be replacing a 3 year starter.

I think they’ll still be one of the top teams in the district, but I can’t see them being as strong as last season. But I don’t know what their underclassmen classes looked like.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, LoboFan80 said:

Any word on how good Lancaster will be this year ?

Lancaster lost key players but, they'll still be a playoff team with their usual talent and speed. How good they are will ultimately depend on how well they replace Rice at QB....but I see them and Tyler fighting for that 2nd spot.

McNorth is lurking though.

Like Longview and Tyler, Lancaster has a talented secondary. 3 in the secondary with D1 offers.

This is an I-20 South Dallas County program, so you know they've had transfers:

SR RB Kyson Brown (5'11 190) - 12 DI offers, transferred from Tupelo, MS

Gerald (SR) and Kewan (JR) Lacy - brothers who transferred from Ft. Worth Nolan. Gerald (S) has 7 D1 offers, Kewan (RB) has 10 D1 offers.

• Like 2

Personal Aeryn Hampton update: Now i think i know the reason he is JT's roster Hudl. When u click on his name and click on "About",u will see information about him. When u scroll down further u will see teams teams he played with according to his hudl information. It has Tyler High on their from 2021 - present. It also has him in Whitehouse in 2019. I don't think he ever played with them. U click on  tyler for 2020 & 2021 his name is on those rosters but for QB. Why it was on 2022? I don't know.  It wasn't on 2021 at first. Imo ,some of that may have a little to do with his about information and his name is may automatically be going to those teams. I seen his information before very recently and i don't remember ever seeing whitehouse on there. Now im kinda skeptical to that he will play with JT this season but im still holding out hope because i still ain't seen nothing air tight either way yet. For sure thing,he was definitely named on Tyler high 2022 team. I still believe that may mean something torwards him playing in Tyler because i can't figure out why it was on there. Do any of you any of you understand how Hudl works in that category? 

4 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

Personal Aeryn Hampton update: Now i think i know the reason he is JT's roster Hudl. When u click on his name and click on "About",u will see information about him. When u scroll down further u will see teams teams he played with according to his hudl information. It has Tyler High on their from 2021 - present. It also has him in Whitehouse in 2019. I don't think he ever played with them. U click on  tyler for 2020 & 2021 his name is on those rosters but for QB. Why it was on 2022? I don't know.  It wasn't on 2021 at first. Imo ,some of that may have a little to do with his about information and his name is may automatically be going to those teams. I seen his information before very recently and i don't remember ever seeing whitehouse on there. Now im kinda skeptical to that he will play with JT this season but im still holding out hope because i still ain't seen nothing air tight either way yet. For sure thing,he was definitely named on Tyler high 2022 team. I still believe that may mean something torwards him playing in Tyler because i can't figure out why it was on there. Do any of you any of you understand how Hudl works in that category? 

Man, this ship has ⛵️! MOVE ON

• LOL! 1

6 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

Bro just let it go and focus on yourself my guy..

• Like 1

Tyler High 6’4 DE Jace Sanford  Picks up his first D1 offer from Arkansas State. Congrats! He will be opposite of 6’6 DE Ashtin Watkins who also has multiple D1 Offers including TCU, etc. This is probably one of best D Lines for tyler in a long time. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Tyler High 6’4 DE Jace Sanford  Picks up his first D1 offer from Arkansas State. Congrats! He will be opposite of 6’6 DE Ashtin Watkins who also has multiple D1 Offers including TCU, etc. This is probably one of best D Lines for tyler in a long time. 

It most definitely will be the best one in sometime. I think this defense will be much improved over the last few years.