29 minutes ago, WolverBean said:

👀They have forney over  Tyler for 3rd?

I don't see it, DFW bias. Tyler looks good.

But I do think Forney could be better than we think.

Meaning, I don't see them finishing at the bottom of this district. They may not necessarily make playoffs (everybody can't get in) but I bet they take out at least one MISD team and give Lufkin a game.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ANTI said:

I don't see it, DFW bias. Tyler looks good.

But I do think Forney could be better than we think.

Meaning, I don't see them finishing at the bottom of this district. They may not necessarily make playoffs (everybody can't get in) but I bet they take out at least one MISD team and give Lufkin a game.

Where did forney hc coach before he said he has coached against us 9 times 

1 hour ago, WolverBean said:

Where did forney hc coach before he said he has coached against us 9 times 

He was HC at Mesquite when we played them '17-'19.

Was also OC/Assistant HC at Allen when we played them in 08, 09, 10 and 11.

He's no stranger to Coach King.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, WolverBean said:

👀They have forney over  Tyler for 3rd?

Lmao. The are in for rude awakening on that last game of the season. If they saying that. I’m not even gonna look at that blasphemous atrocity 🤣🤣. Let me fix their DFW fanboylist.

1. Longview

2. Tyler

3. Lancaster

4. McKinney North

5. Lufkin

6. Forney

7. West Mesquite

8. North Mesquite

23 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Lmao. The are in for rude awakening on that last game of the season. If they saying that. I’m not even gonna look at that blasphemous atrocity 🤣🤣. Let me fix their DFW fanboylist.

1. Longview

2. Tyler

3. Lancaster

4. McKinney North

5. Lufkin

6. Forney

7. West Mesquite

8. North Mesquite

See, NM has more talent than West.

But damn, they can't be trusted to perform. 

On 5/16/2022 at 2:32 AM, Bigredcujo4eva said:

Hubbard won in 2020 season. That group is freshman in high school.  2021 champs,i was trying to find that out myself. 

In 2020, I'm sure Boulter won city champs. I think Hubbard beat them last game but Boulter had alredy won the title.  Last season Hubbard won it, but I think they split games with Boulter.  Regardless, JT 9th this past season beat Lee like 20-0 or something.  It might be a more even game this upcoming season.

On 5/17/2022 at 7:23 PM, ANTI said:

Lancaster lost key players but, they'll still be a playoff team with their usual talent and speed. How good they are will ultimately depend on how well they replace Rice at QB....but I see them and Tyler fighting for that 2nd spot.

This is an I-20 South Dallas County program, so you know they've had transfers:

+10000000

19 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

Personal Aeryn Hampton update: Now i think i know the reason he is JT's roster Hudl. When u click on his name and click on "About",u will see information about him. When u scroll down further u will see teams teams he played with according to his hudl information. It has Tyler High on their from 2021 - present. It also has him in Whitehouse in 2019. I don't think he ever played with them. U click on  tyler for 2020 & 2021 his name is on those rosters but for QB. Why it was on 2022? I don't know.  It wasn't on 2021 at first. Imo ,some of that may have a little to do with his about information and his name is may automatically be going to those teams. I seen his information before very recently and i don't remember ever seeing whitehouse on there. Now im kinda skeptical to that he will play with JT this season but im still holding out hope because i still ain't seen nothing air tight either way yet. For sure thing,he was definitely named on Tyler high 2022 team. I still believe that may mean something torwards him playing in Tyler because i can't figure out why it was on there. Do any of you any of you understand how Hudl works in that category? 

That 2022 roster list you speak of had kids listed that graduated several yrs ago.  Maybe he comes next season, but I would take Von word on this.

11 hours ago, VonG said:

It's not a wait and see. He never suited up for JT and he never will. How hard is that to comprehend. You never even seen the kid play or know who he is.

I never told u  i didn't know who he was. So how can u speak that? He is just sophomore.  How u know what he is gonna do in the future? I never told u i never seen him play,so how can u speak that? U see? All u care about is slander and your own thought. No care in the world about the truth or facts. The people who liking your is favor of being the dysfunctional fool u looking like now who jus non sense and respect to seek out factual information before they speak about a person. Bro u need to seek the lord and his truth, i pray he wakes u up from the zombified mindset ur in.Wow !!! who are u to say who i know and don't until i speak on it first myself as the horses mouth.

Just now, Bigredcujo4eva said:

I never told u know u i didn't know he was. So how can u speak that? He is just sophomore.  How u what he is gonna do in the future? I never told u i never seen him play,so how can u speak that? U see? All u care about is slander and your own thought. No care in the world about the truth or facts. The people who liking your is favor of being the dysfunctional fool u looking like now who jus non sense and respect to seek out factual information before they speak about a person. Bro u need to seek the lord and his truth, i pray he wakes u up from the zombified mindset ur in.Wow

....just stick to Legacy man.

The little bit that you actually know about them.

2 hours ago, JTFAN99 said:

In 2020, I'm sure Boulter won city champs. I think Hubbard beat them last game but Boulter had alredy won the title.  Last season Hubbard won it, but I think they split games with Boulter.  Regardless, JT 9th this past season beat Lee like 20-0 or something.  It might be a more even game this upcoming season.

Bro,look here.  Get your facts together.  U probably don't mean no harm. But bro. Hubbard indeed beat Boulter that last game in 2020 and it was for the championship. Hubbard was champs in 2020. They lost to Boulter first but beat the second time and it was for the championship. Now weather they were co-champions i can't argue that but i doubt it because i didn't hear it. I heard only Hubbard champs. 

21 minutes ago, ANTI said:

....just stick to Legacy man.

The little bit that you actually know about them.

Here goes anouther one that speaks just his own thoughts.  I hope yall seeing the picture here. I can't really say what i want to on here  but care about truth instead of gossip . Try not to love being or living in submission to the bottom of the barrells of the world. For your info i know what i need to know about Legacy and u don't tell me who or what to stick to. U stick to Longview whoever im speaking of and that deceit and disfunction,corruption in edit highlights to make their players appear better than others in their personal top whatever number of rankings. Refusing to show other players biggest talents and accomplishments in place mediocre accomplishments. Smh 

Note: Also mind ur buisness when things have nothing to do with you. Its wicked & Dysfunctional when you refuse that wisdom to do otherwise. 

13 minutes ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

Bro,look here.  Get your facts together.  U probably don't mean no harm. But bro. Hubbard indeed beat Boulter that last game in 2020 and it was for the championship. Hubbard was champs in 2020. They lost to Boulter first but beat the second time and it was for the championship. Now weather they were co-champions i can't argue that but i doubt it because i didn't hear it. I heard only Hubbard champs. 

Ok, they were co-champs.  Good. 

I do know JT fresh beat Legacy like 20-0 this past season. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JTFAN99 said:

That 2022 roster list you speak of had kids listed that graduated several yrs ago.  Maybe he comes next season, but I would take Von word on this.

Who? Tell me their name... who's name that is on that 2022 varsity roster/list of players that i seen. Who are you speaking of that graduated years ago  and their name is on that list?

17 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

Ok, they were co-champs.  Good. 

I do know JT fresh beat Legacy like 20-0 this past season. 

Heeeeerey man!! Is something wrong with u? U not getting away with that!!!! Im not or didn't say they were co-champions.  I said Hubbard champs  and im sticking with that. U go do your homework and find out something different if u believe you can.  Till then Its Hubbard champs in fall of 2020 like i know it was. My goodness.  Come on bro. Yall really need to rise up or change from this type of mindset. That is rediculious. U don't know something, it ain't no harm in saying u do not know,whether u agree with me or not. Yall are sons of God whether u have been taught and shown that or not and i pray do yourselves a big favor TURNAWAY from this mindset and live like the big named historian Holy leaniage of whom u really are.

3 hours ago, JTFAN99 said:

Correction, Three Lakes won 8th grade this past season. But they split with Boulter. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

Heeeeerey man!! Is something wrong with u? U not getting away with that!!!! Im not or didn't say they were co-champions.  I said Hubbard champs  and im sticking with that. U go do your homework and find out something different if u believe you can.  Till then Its Hubbard champs in fall of 2020 like i know it was. My goodness.  Come on bro. Yall really need to rise up or change from this type of mindset. That is rediculious. U don't know something, it ain't no harm in saying u do not know,whether u agree with me or not. 

No  need to apologize.

5 minutes ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

Ain't no need to from me. If u not. U said or implied u was sure Boulter was champs over Hubbard is what i gained from it.

incorrect. I said Boulter had already clinched title before Hubbard game. Which was correct.  I never said Hubbard was or wasn't co-champions in my initial post.  

Honestly, It ain't that serious to be going back and forth about a middle school championship at 1 am. So, whatever makes you feel good, go with that. 

• Like 2