19 minutes ago, VonG said:

I never in a million years thought anyone could be worse than that guy from Henderson. I have been proven wrong again. 

A man that cares so much about slandering avoids proof & facts,so i see no value in this post. Also whoever ask u for imformation and don't know you is in for a rude awakening.  Mouth and mind full of slander and on thoughts.

25 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

incorrect. I said Boulter had already clinched title before Hubbard game. Which was correct.  I never said Hubbard was or wasn't co-champions in my initial post.  

Honestly, It ain't that serious to be going back and forth about a middle school championship at 1 am. So, whatever makes you feel good, go with that. 

What makes me feel good is i know what u said or implied and im sticking with that.

6 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Lmao. The are in for rude awakening on that last game of the season. If they saying that. I’m not even gonna look at that blasphemous atrocity 🤣🤣. Let me fix their DFW fanboylist.

1. Longview

2. Tyler

3. Lancaster

4. McKinney North

5. Lufkin

6. Forney

7. West Mesquite

8. North Mesquite

I'll fix the top 4 of your fanboy for Homer's list.

1.Tyler

2.Mckinney North

3. Longview 

4.Lancaster

4 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

Very nice...though I still hate that logo they changed to a couple of years ago.

For real...  it looks like a Create-A-Team from Madden or something. 

4 hours ago, WolverBean said:

I wouldn't trust hudl or MaxPreps for accurate rosters 

I think the two sites are somewhat linked. Meaning whatever is on hudl roster will reflect on Max preps page.

Not saying you feel this way, but alot of people talk bad about those sites, expecally maxpreps, but Maxpreps can only show what the coaches put out, so its really on the coaches to keep those pages updated.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

I think the two sites are somewhat linked. Meaning whatever is on hudl roster will reflect on Max preps page.

Not saying you feel this way, but alot of people talk bad about those sites, expecally maxpreps, but Maxpreps can only show what the coaches put out, so its really on the coaches to keep those pages updated.

Can't stand seeing an unorganized HUDL/Maxpreps.

Tells me the coaches of those programs don't care much to market their kids.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, WolverBean said:

If only their football program was as flashy  as them new helmets 

But hey guess what though real talk, i went to Legacy spring game today and they are better than these guys talking about 2-8 lmao.  I give them no worse than .500. 5-5 only because they are are young. I would be suprised to see worse than that but i want be suprised if they finish better than .500. Luke wolf is the super star for them now but he needs to work on his accuracy.  He is good Qb though deceptive speed. They are definitely better than 2020 JT whom i seen people were comparing them to that obviously must never actually seen them. Im not to hot on the running backs but with that Qb. This team is similar to 2014 Lee with Zach Hall.  That team snuck around knocked off #1 John Tyler that year but i think this Legacy team has better defense than 2014 Lee/Legacy but less experienced offense with potential. I want to say 2014 Lee/Legacy finished 4-6 that year with a weak defense. 

So did any of u attend the Legacy spring game yesterday?  Some of yall probably didn't because of all that false talk of how they are gonna struggle.  Its false,they are young but they have alot of talent, i don't see them beating JT this year but what i seen they,they have a chance to. Im not writing them off after i seen them. Qb not exactly where i thought he was yet but he  is indeed gonna be good. He may be the best Qb they had since Zach Hall. He can bust long runs and pass and they have a good defense. I think they will equal the success of the last 2 seasons,even though those teams where more experienced and talented but the horrible QB play limited them heavily to the point where they only used 2 players instead of the wrs to help. That was still on coaching though because they had a qb on the team that could do it. They had Sears that started at Cb and they had wolf but i think wolf was injured much of last season and i pretty much think they decided not to throw him out there more than what they did. Sears would of been good and allowed them to be much more successful in the passing game,i can't understand why the coaches chose the route they did. Apparently would have lasted a couple more games in playoffs atleast imo. So again final thoughts i think this young talented team,win atleast 5 games with a trip to playoffs. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ANTI said:

Can't stand seeing an unorganized HUDL/Maxpreps.

Tells me the coaches of those programs don't care much to market their kids.

Part of it is Hudl's and Maxpreps unwieldy sync function. 

Can't tell you how many times I've gone through (both Hudl and MaxPreps) getting them adjusted and corrected with the official roster, only for the "sync" to be triggered and all my work undone. It's maddening. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

But hey guess what though real talk, i went to Legacy spring game today and they are better than these guys talking about 2-8 lmao.  I give them no worse than .500. 5-5 only because they are are young. I would be suprised to see worse than that but i want be suprised if they finish better than .500. Luke wolf is the super star for them now but he needs to work on his accuracy.  He is good Qb though deceptive speed. They are definitely better than 2020 JT whom i seen people were comparing them to that obviously must never actually seen them. Im not to hot on the running backs but with that Qb. This team is similar to 2014 Lee with Zach Hall.  That team snuck around knocked off #1 John Tyler that year but i think this Legacy team has better defense than 2014 Lee/Legacy but less experienced offense with potential. I want to say 2014 Lee/Legacy finished 4-6 that year with a weak defense. 

5 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

So did any of u attend the Legacy spring game yesterday?  Some of yall probably didn't because of all that false talk of how they are gonna struggle.  Its false,they are young but they have alot of talent, i don't see them beating JT this year but what i seen they,they have a chance to. Im not writing them off after i seen them. Qb not exactly where i thought he was yet but he  is indeed gonna be good. He may be the best Qb they had since Zach Hall. He can bust long runs and pass and they have a good defense. I think they equal the success of the last 2 seasons,even though those teams where more experienced and talented but the horrible QB play limited them heavily to the point they only used 2 players instead of the wrs to help. That was still on coaching though because they had a qb on the team that could do it. They Sears that started at Cb and they had wolf  was injured much of last season and i pretty much think they decided not to throw him out there more than what they did. Sears would of good and allowed them to be much more successful in the passing game,i can't understand why the coaches chose the route they did. Apparently would have lasted a couple more games in playoffs atleast imo. So again final thoughts i think this young talented team,win atleast 5 games with a trip to playoffs. 

That ain't saying much