49 minutes ago, LufkinPack said:

The Lobos are going to run right through this district without a bump in the road. Lufkin at 5th is almost certain. Unless we exceed expectations somehow. But, ya’know. 

Idk about without a bump. I wouldn’t be surprised if they slipped up and lost at least one game. They did lose two last year one which was unexpected so it’s not out of the question. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Idk about without a bump. I wouldn’t be surprised if they slipped up and lost at least one game. They did lose two last year one which was unexpected so it’s not out of the question. 

Not really we were young  last year mostly sophomores started ,You kidding right There is no team in this district on highland parks level  that loss to McKinney north was  a fluke  they coming to lobo this year. 

24 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Meh. Maybe. I mean, anything is possible I suppose lol. 

27 minutes ago, WolverBean said:

Not really we were young  last year mostly sophomores started ,You kidding right There is no team in this district on highland parks level  that loss to McKinney north was  a fluke  they coming to lobo this year. 

Anything can happen, I’m not saying it will all I’m saying is nothing is ever a sure thing. 

52 minutes ago, WolverBean said:

Non football related but I'm excited no need to go to Tyler now just saw we are getting a Chuy's here on the loop 😱😅

Yuk u like chuy's. I only been their once in 2018. Don't plan on going back. Hey do yall have a Ponchos in Longview.  They closed the one here in Tyler years ago. I loved that place. 

• SMH 1

23 minutes ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

Yuk u like chuy's. I only been their once in 2018. Don't plan on going back. Hey do yall have a Ponchos in Longview.  They closed the one here in Tyler years ago. I loved that place. 

Our ponchos shutdown long ago as well 

Unless a certain QB goes on another turnover rampage, Longview should have a 10-0 regular season.

The potential is there to run through the district, but I hate to use the phrase "run through" because it sorta takes away the toughness of this district.

Ton and ton of talent...Tyler High is growing on me every second. Longview's biggest district challenge IMO. Decent possibility that both come into that Week 9 matchup undefeated. Even if Tyler has a loss before then, imagine that atmosphere. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

9 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Ton and ton of talent...Tyler High is growing on me every second. Longview's biggest district challenge IMO. Decent possibility that both come into that Week 9 matchup undefeated. Even if Tyler has a loss before then, imagine that atmosphere. 

Same. I'm quietly rooting for a battle of undefeateds with the district crown on the line. Atmosphere would be NUTS. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LOL said:

Same. I'm quietly rooting for a battle of undefeateds with the district crown on the line. Atmosphere would be NUTS. 

Yeah.

I still think Longview are somewhat sizeable favs though.

Cal the latest to offer Taylor Tatum.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ANTI said:

Unless a certain QB goes on another turnover rampage, Longview should have a 10-0 regular season.

The potential is there to run through the district, but I hate to use the phrase "run through" because it sorta takes away the toughness of this district.

High intentions i see. I disagree. If u asked me,Will not be 10-0 and will not run through the district. My opinion is they want win district this season. I think they lose 2 games in district. 

• LOL! 1

11 hours ago, ANTI said:

Yeah.

I still think Longview are somewhat sizeable favs though.

Cal the latest to offer Taylor Tatum.

No they(JT) have a different qb now. So u want see anything like last year for awhile it seems atleast.  U saw that blowout last season because of the injury to their mvp that sent the team into shambles. No one could play qb. With Holt healthy, they win district and went deep in playoffs.  My opinion they would of took out Ryan in 2nd round. Offense was dangerous with Holt behind center.

• LOL! 2

36 minutes ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

No they have a different qb now. So u 2ant see anything like last year for awhile it seems atleast.  U saw that blowout last because of the injury to their mvp that sent the team shambles. No one could play qb. With Holt healthy, they win district and went deep in playoffs.  My opinion they would of took out Ryan in 2nd round. Offense was dangerous with Holt behind center.

🤣

3 hours ago, ANTI said:

Tyler is going to be solid...I think we have a couple of games that can give us trouble if we have any type of offensive inconsistency like we did last year.

3 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

No they have a different qb now. So u 2ant see anything like last year for awhile it seems atleast.  U saw that blowout last because of the injury to their mvp that sent the team shambles. No one could play qb. With Holt healthy, they win district and went deep in playoffs.  My opinion they would of took out Ryan in 2nd round. Offense was dangerous with Holt behind center.

Dude get real even with holt Ryan would smoked y'all we ran all over yall with one our worse olines under king 

• Thumbs Down 1

6 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

I think some would agree that Jt was strong to make run with Holt at Qb and would be thinking state if Holt was returning this year.

Nah bro. Maybe second round but not state. Not with just throwing go routes on every third down damn near.