On 5/20/2022 at 12:24 PM, WolverBean said:

Non football related but I'm excited no need to go to Tyler now just saw we are getting a Chuy's here on the loop 😱😅

You'll still be coming to Tyler. We are getting a Costco and other things on the way. Stay tuned. 

• LOL! 1

57 minutes ago, WolverBean said:

Yawn I prefer sam's club over Costco lol 

Costco is better than Sam's Club.

But Longview is developing. Not Tyler rate but its not dying like the rest of ETX. I said a while back that there would be a lot of additions to the city during this decade.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ANTI said:

But Longview is developing. Not Tyler rate but its not dying like the rest of ETX. I said a while back that there would be a lot of additions to the city during this decade.

The gap Inc distribution that about to open is a big one 

19 minutes ago, ANTI said:

It depends. I like both. Sams prices are better than Costco prices for the same products. 

2 hours ago, VonG said:

You'll still be coming to Tyler. We are getting a Costco and other things on the way. Stay tuned. 

Von, you know he trying to out troll another poster..lol.

He probably lives in Tyler around the corner from Chuy's.

On 5/17/2022 at 5:23 PM, ANTI said:

Lancaster lost key players but, they'll still be a playoff team with their usual talent and speed. How good they are will ultimately depend on how well they replace Rice at QB....but I see them and Tyler fighting for that 2nd spot.

McNorth is lurking though.

Like Longview and Tyler, Lancaster has a talented secondary. 3 in the secondary with D1 offers.

This is an I-20 South Dallas County program, so you know they've had transfers:

SR RB Kyson Brown (5'11 190) - 12 DI offers, transferred from Tupelo, MS

Gerald (SR) and Kewan (JR) Lacy - brothers who transferred from Ft. Worth Nolan. Gerald (S) has 7 D1 offers, Kewan (RB) has 10 D1 offers.

On 5/20/2022 at 6:18 PM, WolverBean said:

Dude get real even with holt Ryan would smoked y'all we ran all over yall with one our worse olines under king 

Yall would of lost vs holt to. Different team with holt  check their record with and  without him and scores and the stats.

• LOL! 1

20 hours ago, VonG said:

Tyler need to bring back ponchos♥️ i might drive to a panchos if i find out where the closest one. Maybe certain when i travel to Legacy & JT out of town games, I'll check for a panchos in town.

As far as Legacy, im not saying Legacy gonna beat Longview no more until they beat them. Im sick of this start out looking good then getting whoop by Longview . On a 18 game loosing street. Coaches fault to. Owens probably would have done won again. But it doesn't matter now.

8 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

As far as Legacy, im not saying Legacy gonna beat Longview no more until they beat them. Im sick of this start out looking good then getting whoop by Longview . On a 18 game loosing street. Coaches fault to. Owens probably would have done won again. But it doesn't matter now.

Start out looking good? lol

Last season was the first time Legacy had a lead, of any sort, on Longview since 2016

4 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

Start out looking good? lol

Last season was the first time Legacy had a lead, of any sort, on Longview since 2016

Man u making yourself look silly and dumb. Try to hide it atleast.  Im talking about starting the season off. Beating Longview is not saying much anyway but ending a losing streak. Longview is not good. But it would be good to end the streak when they have the team to and they had it imo,just coaching decisions that took away from them. Plus Longview never has to rebuild because they have the advantage of hogging all the talent in the city. If Legacy would of had that also, Ofcourse it wouldn't be any streak unless on Legacy side. People that don't know any better would be decieved by all that. Other than 2018 (state title) They are Not to good now, they just have a advantage oN HOGGING  PLAYERS and not have to suffer down seasons other alot of other teams. pine tree and spring hill rather lose than have those kids come to their schools. Lisd could make it happen if they wanted to. Could make it just like here then u would down seasons loosing to east tx more often and that's maybe what has happened to Lufkin. U know we can go all day on this. I just rather say ,"Hey good luck in 7 on 7 and up coming season,except vs Tyler teams.

2 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

Beating Longview is not saying much anyway but ending a losing streak. 

Rapture is the first poster in history that consistently contradicts himself in one sentence.

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

13 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

What that has to do with Longview.  Dony use legacy for your gain. They put up 55 points.  Yall do that? Nope he threw nearly 600 yards on Legacy . What yall qb do?

All em stats but still lost all that matters is what's on the score board at the end ,even if it's by just one (2018) bigger downer for the losing team to lose by one then get blown out they knew they had a chance, get blown out they didn't have chance.