6 minutes ago, cujoforlife said:

You’re just now seeing this? I saw their Logo back when they were playing Carthage a few years back in the semifinals.

That helmet is a straight out replica of our first ever helmet with a logo on it lol

• Angry 1

11 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

That helmet is a straight out replica of our first ever helmet with a logo on it lol

Seeing that a lot of schools in this state and others copy some pro teams and colleges. It’s really not all that shocking to be honest.

4 hours ago, cujoforlife said:

You’re just now seeing this? 

Longview folks have been flipping tables over for a while now over Lampases stealing our drip'.

So no...not my first time seeing that logo. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cujoforlife said:

Seeing that a lot of schools in this state and others copy some pro teams and colleges. It’s really not all that shocking to be honest.

Copying a pro or college program, sure.

Stealing a logo that originated from another HS program....I don't see the correlation.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Stealing a logo that originated from another HS program....I don't see the correlation.

Compounded by the fact that literally *everyone* who knows anything about #txhsfb knows who the Rockin' L belongs to.  It's as asinine as trying to steal Mojo or Cujo or something. Everyone knows the Rockin' L. 

The real crazy #### is that they have the gall to put it on their friggin' city water tower! That's insane! 

STOP-STEALING-OUR-ROCKIN-L-LOGO-1.jpg

• Angry 2

2 minutes ago, WolverBean said:

Don't tell me their band does the rocking L too 🙄

No...  but there is another program that uses "Lobo Up" as their motto. 

Clowns, man. Buncha damn clowns. 

• SMH 1

6 hours ago, ANTI said:

“I was having a conversation about bleacher repair,” King said of when he heard about the top 10 coaching job list. “I said, ‘I ain’t got one of the top 10. I got the best job in Longview working with these Lobos.’ It’s a one-high school district located in East Texas. We got great athletes and community support, excellent facilities, an administration that understands the importance of athletics, and some hard-nosed kids that love to play the game.” - John king 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, WolverBean said:

“I was having a conversation about bleacher repair,” King said of when he heard about the top 10 coaching job list. “I said, ‘I ain’t got one of the top 10. I got the best job in Longview working with these Lobos.’ It’s a one-high school district located in East Texas. We got great athletes and community support, excellent facilities, an administration that understands the importance of athletics, and some hard-nosed kids that love to play the game.” - John king 

I bet King won't even consider leaving until he's got grandbabies playing sports, and even then he won't leave if they're playing at Longview. The dude friggin' loves this program and these kids. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, WolverBean said:

They don’t even have north shore on this list so that tells you all you need to know. 

On 5/24/2022 at 11:47 AM, ANTI said:

Why is called stealing when its taken from a highschool rather than pros? Omg!!! Come on man,STEALING? Smh