10 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

They donโ€™t even have north shore on this list so that tells you all you need to know.ย 

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Wise people know Longview is deceptive. Some but not much credit from me, i see cherry pics and losing and getting blewout by good teams like temple and ryan. They Play team in Louisiana and Arkansas that's ranked in top 15-20 and big where they at that really be Celina level here in Texas. They know what they picking when they schedule these teams. Got all these wins vs down teams and cherry picks but never played no big time 6a team like Carroll & Duncanville.ย  When they played Ryan, got drove. Able to withstand district every year because all the best talent in the Longview area go to Longview highschool. Never have to worry about a down seasons. Fortunately able to hog all the talent in area coupled with cherry pick schedule, that will cause alot of deception . But cant beat top Dallas teams 5a or 6a. I mean,thats how i see it and i call like i see it. But hey Congrats on the notoriety, i guess.

10 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

They donโ€™t even have north shore on this list so that tells you all you need to know.ย 

Hell i don't even see Aledo. Awh this ain't nothing serious then. Probably some writer or publisher that went to school in Longview. ๐Ÿ˜’

1 hour ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

Hell i don't even see Aledo. Awh this ain't nothing serious then. Probably some writer or publisher that went to school in Longview. ๐Ÿ˜’

if you read the post aledo was first one they listed lmao you clearly trying to hatehttps://www.texasfootball.com/article/2022/05/23/is-allen-one-of-the-10-best-jobs-in-texas-high-school-football?ref=home_feature_article

Capture.PNG

3 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Wise people know Longview is deceptive. Some but not much credit from me, i see cherry pics and losing and getting blewout by good teams like temple and ryan. They Play team in Louisiana and Arkansas that's ranked in top 15-20 and big where they at that really be Celina level here in Texas. They know what they picking when they schedule these teams. Got all these wins vs down teams and cherry picks but never played no big time 6a team like Carroll & Duncanville.ย  When they played Ryan, got drove. Able to withstand district every year because all the best talent in the Longview area go to Longview highschool. Never have to worry about a down seasons. Fortunately able to hog all the talent in area coupled with cherry pick schedule, that will cause alot of deception . But cant beat top Dallas teams 5a or 6a. I mean,thats how i see it and i call like i see it. But hey Congrats on the notoriety, i guess.

We're 2-1 all-time against Duncanville, including a win over them during their only state championship season.

Tyler has never played Carroll either but go on.

We've played Denton Ryan three times in 2 years, with statistically the worst quarterback we've had under King leading the way in two of those games. Ryan has been on another level the last two seasons, and would demolish literally anyone else in East Texas...yet Longview was just 4 points away from them this past season.

Keep on your talking though. You'll just twist it whichever way you want regardless.

• Like 2
  • SMH 1

14 hours ago, LOL said:

I bet King won't even consider leaving until he's got grandbabies playing sports

How different things might be if King hadn't listened to his son back in 2006 and actually had left Longview for Henderson...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

We're 2-1 all-time against Duncanville, including a win over them during their only state championship season.

Tyler has never played Carroll either but go on.

We've played Denton Ryan three times in 2 years, with statistically the worst quarterback we've had under King leading the way in two of those games. Ryan has been on another level the last two seasons, and would demolish literally anyone else in East Texas...yet Longview was just 4 points away from them this past season.

Keep on your talking though. You'll just twist it whichever way you want regardless.

Tyler has history of playing tougher schedules than Longview.ย  This list is not saying nothing anyway,its just an opinion on coaching and Longview is not no title town as if they won a bunch of titles.ย  They are closer to what i mentionedย  they were earlier.ย  Thrive off cherry picked schedules to get good records. They are always in weak district. They wouldn't of won district in 6a last year. Maybe would of gotten 3rd. Im telling like Im seeing it. It aint because i don't like Longview or nothing like that.ย  Its my opinion on what im seeing. They win though but i noticed weird advantages and the crap yall talk deceitfullly like uย  really doing something when ur not pushes me to bring those weird things advantages out. U mentioned Playing Duncanville,u must be talking about in the playoffs or something when they were nothing like they are now. See how deceitful u are? Lmao im gonna always brang this damn truth out. Man go to bed. U ain't got no arguement.ย  U never hardly play anybody thats really something in non district.ย  Cherry picking at its finest to get good records.ย  Hogging players is helping yall maintain.ย  U ever get like Tyler and lufkin,where u want have the players every year ,then u see what advantage u had in east tx. I do look for it to change though. I don't see pine tree & spring hill just decide to keep on loser. I look for them to change some things sooner or later. As long as u are on loosing end to tyler teams when were are really good,it really dont matter come to think of it. Who cares about just beating Longview if we ate not good enough to do much past that anyway,well unless its get bad like the Legacy streak but if we if everyone else beating us,i could careless about beating Longview because i know when we get good ,we gonna tap them.

11 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

Tyler has history of playing tougher schedules than Longview.ย  This list is not saying nothing anyway,its just an opinion on coaching and Longview is not no title town as if they won a bunch of titles.ย  They are closer to what i mentionedย  they were earlier.ย  Thrive off cherry picked schedules to get good records. They are always in weak district. They wouldn't of won district in 6a last year. Maybe would of gotten 3rd. Im telling like Im seeing it. It aint because i don't like Longview or nothing like that.ย  Its my opinion on what im seeing. They win though but i noticed weird advantages and the crap yall talk deceitfullly like uย  really doing something when ur not pushes me to bring those weird things advantages out. U mentioned Playing Duncanville,u must be talking about in the playoffs or something when they were nothing like they are now. See how deceitful u are? Lmao im gonna always brang this damn truth out. Man go to bed. U ain't got no arguement.ย  U never hardly play anybody thats really something in non district.ย  Cherry picking at its finest to get good records.ย  Hogging players is helping yall maintain.ย  U ever get like Tyler and lufkin,where u want have the players every year ,then u see what advantage u had in east tx. I do look for it to change though. I don't see pine tree & spring hill just decide to keep on loser. I look for them to change some things sooner or later. As long as u are on loosing end to tyler teams when were are really good,it really dont matter come to think of it. Who cares about just beating Longview if we ate not good enough to do much past that anyway,well unless its get bad like the Legacy streak but if we if everyone else beating us,i could careless about beating Longview because i know when we get good ,we gonna tap them.

This is one of the most idiotic posts I have ever seen from you. But, ok let's go.

"Tyler has history of playing tougher schedules than Longview."

Do tell when?

Last season, Tyler played one team with a winning record out of four...Texas High, who the Lions lost to.
2020, Tyler played one team with a winning record out of three...Texas High, who the Lions lost to.
In 2019, Tyler played two teams with a winning record out of four...Longview/Euless Trinity, the Lions lost both.
In 2018, Tyler played two teams with a winning record out of four...Longview/Cedar Hill, the Lions lost both.

We have to go all the way back to 2017 to see an actual win by the Lions in non-district play over a team that ended the season with a winning record, and that was Ennis (Lufkin beat the Lions the week after who also had a winning record). You also played 0-10 Plano West that season....exciting!

For Longview, call out what you want. We have Marshall every year, they're hit and miss..especially recently. King also has fallen in love with playing Legacy, they're a complete joke every year.
Last season we played Denton Ryan and Bryant (another state title for them). Both #1 when we played them.
2020 we played Temple and Beaumont West Brook, both at neutral site locations. I would both of them over Texas High/Mesquite Horn that season.
2019, playing Tyler was a complete joke. Won at state ranked Lufkin and won over #2 West Monroe.
2018 was East Texas filled with Lufkin/Marshall/Tyler then we couldn't find a game and thankfully Ruston offered to host us.

Historically, you're just a joke on that too. Outside of 2016-2017-2020, we've played a state ranked team at least once in non-district every single season that John King has been at the helm of the Lobos.

"They are always in weak district. They wouldn't of won district in 6a last year. Maybe would of gotten 3rd. Im telling like Im seeing it."

Longview and Tyler have been in the same district every year since 1931 outside of 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2018 & 2019.

2008/2009, it's a complete wash. Longview was dominating the Mesquite ISD teams before moving down to 4A. The only factor would've been DeSoto. But even that is a wash, because they didn't even finish with a winning record in 2008.

2010/2011, Tyler drops to 4A to be with Hallsville/Pine Tree/Nacogdoches/Kilgore/Jacksonville/Whitehouse/Marshall while Longview goes back in with Mesquite ISD & DeSoto. Wash outside of DeSoto really started becoming the winner they were in the mid 2010s. Lobos even had a national television week 10 game against them. Of course, Neither team lost a district game during this.

2012/2013, Longview goes in with Lee to Mesquite ISD/Rockwall ISD while Tyler's district is a joke of Lindale/Corsicana/Nacogdoches/Jacksonville/Whitehouse. Not even a question here.

2014/2015, I'll completely give you. Lobos had their normal 4A/5A district of Pine Tree/Hallsville/Mount Pleasant/Marshall/Texas High/Sulphur Springs while Lions had Whitehouse/Lindale/Lufkin/Ennis/Corsicana/Jacksonville/Nacogdoches.

2018/2019, again Lobos have a harder district with the Mesquite ISD/Rockwall ISD + Lee while Lions are in with Mesquite Poteet/West/McKinney North/Sherman/Wylie East/Texas High.

Outside of 2014/2015, there's not even a legit case for your opinion being correct.

"U mentioned Playing Duncanville,u must be talking about in the playoffs or something when they were nothing like they are now. See how deceitful u are?"

1997 - Longview defeats Duncanville IN THE STATE SEMI-FINALS
1998 - Longview defeats Duncanville at Texas Stadium in non-district THE ONLY YEAR THEY'VE EVER WON STATE.
1999 - Duncanville knocks off a Longview team that finishes with the worst record a Lobo team since 1971.

Is Duncanville a near power house right now? Perhaps, but they haven't won a single title since 1998. And that was their first, which the Lobos can always claim they have a win over that team....so go on about whatever you want here, it doesn't make any sense what so ever.

" I do look for it to change though. I don't see pine tree & spring hill just decide to keep on loser. "

Longview is the only high school in the Longview area that has consistently been a winner. So continue on hoping for that.

"As long as u are on loosing end to tyler teams when were are really good,it really dont matter come to think of it. Who cares about just beating Longview..."

You seem to care quite a bit with you're constant trying to bring our program down regardless of the situation. I'd probably ration this too when you consider Tyler has a 3-16 record against the Lobos since 2001. and Legacy has a 3-18 record against Longview in the same time period. A 6-34 record between your two teams against Longview in the last TWO DECADES must really, really eat at you, eh?

Keep on hating on rapture. We'll still be here enjoying watching our Lobos beat down the Red Raiders and Cujo literally almost every year, while you disappear time and time again following a loss.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL! 3
  • Wow 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, LOL said:

Damn...ย @LoboFan07 woke up this morning and chose violence.ย 

To be fair, reading the idiotic drivel from that guy made ME want to smash my head into the wall.ย 

Thankfully LoboFan07 smashed Rapture's head into the wall. And then stomped on him. And then took a piss on his corpse.ย 

• LOL! 6
  • Stinks 1

55 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

I'd probably ration this too when you consider Tyler has a 3-16 record against the Lobos since 2001. and Legacy has a 3-18 record against Longview in the same time period. A 6-34 record between your two teams against Longview in the last TWO DECADES must really, really eat at you, eh?

Lol but wait! Those Tyler teams weren't GOOD when Longview beat them all those times, so it doesn't count!

Even during Lee's best run of 3 straight semi-final appearances and a state title, they went 2-3 against Longview.ย 

• LOL! 1

And I wonder if that fool knows that Longview isn't the only school in the Longview area with DI talent.

A simple Google search at the tip of his greasy fingers...but chooses ignorance everyday.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2
  • SMH 1

16 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

ย 

Even during Lee's best run of 3 straight semi-final appearances and a state title, they went 2-3 against Longview.ย 

Man, even in Lee's banner year, they were the 3rd best team in ETX AT BEST.ย 

Hell, how many good Lobo teams has Lee defeated? Even better question, have they EVER beaten a Lobo team of '22 magnitude?ย 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Hell, how many good Lobo teams has Lee defeated? Even better question, have they EVER beaten a Lobo team of '22 magnitude?ย 

Lucky for them, they got to play powerhouses like Richardson Berkner and 4-loss Euless Trinity in the playoffs instead of Abilene, Southlake Carroll, or Longview/Lufkin (both of who beat them).ย 

• LOL! 1
  • Grumpy 1

3 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Lucky for them, they got to play powerhouses like Richardson Berkner and 4-loss Euless Trinity in the playoffs instead of Abilene, Southlake Carroll, or Longview/Lufkin (both of who beat them).ย 

That D2 bracket in the 2000s, particularly early to mid 2000s was no joke.ย 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ANTI said:

They beat us in 98. Dunno what in the world happened to that 98 team. Beat eventual state champions Duncanville 36-15 and were cruising until losing to Marshall and then the bottom fell out.ย 

ย 

3 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

This is one of the most idiotic posts I have ever seen from you. But, ok let's go.

Do tell when?

Last season, Tyler played one team with a winning record out of four...Texas High, who the Lions lost to.
2020, Tyler played one team with a winning record out of three...Texas High, who the Lions lost to.
In 2019, Tyler played two teams with a winning record out of four...Longview/Euless Trinity, the Lions lost both.
In 2018, Tyler played two teams with a winning record out of four...Longview/Cedar Hill, the Lions lost both.

We have to go all the way back to 2017 to see an actual win by the Lions in non-district play over a team that ended the season with a winning record, and that was Ennis (Lufkin beat the Lions the week after who also had a winning record). You also played 0-10 Plano West that season....exciting!

For Longview, call out what you want. We have Marshall every year, they're hit and miss..especially recently. King also has fallen in love with playing Legacy, they're a complete joke every year.
Last season we played Denton Ryan and Bryant (another state title for them). Both #1 when we played them.
2020 we played Temple and Beaumont West Brook, both at neutral site locations. I would both of them over Texas High/Mesquite Horn that season.
2019, playing Tyler was a complete joke. Won at state ranked Lufkin and won over #2 West Monroe.
2018 was East Texas filled with Lufkin/Marshall/Tyler then we couldn't find a game and thankfully Ruston offered to host us.

Historically, you're just a joke on that too. Outside of 2016-2017-2020, we've played a state ranked team at least once in non-district every single season that John King has been at the helm of the Lobos.

"They are always in weak district. They wouldn't of won district in 6a last year. Maybe would of gotten 3rd. Im telling like Im seeing it."

Longview and Tyler have been in the same district every year since 1931 outside of 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2018 & 2019.

2008/2009, it's a complete wash. Longview was dominating the Mesquite ISD teams before moving down to 4A. The only factor would've been DeSoto. But even that is a wash, because they didn't even finish with a winning record in 2008.

2010/2011, Tyler drops to 4A to be with Hallsville/Pine Tree/Nacogdoches/Kilgore/Jacksonville/Whitehouse/Marshall while Longview goes back in with Mesquite ISD & DeSoto. Wash outside of DeSoto really started becoming the winner they were in the mid 2010s. Lobos even had a national television week 10 game against them. Of course, Neither team lost a district game during this.

2012/2013, Longview goes in with Lee to Mesquite ISD/Rockwall ISD while Tyler's district is a joke of Lindale/Corsicana/Nacogdoches/Jacksonville/Whitehouse. Not even a question here.

2014/2015, I'll completely give you. Lobos had their normal 4A/5A district of Pine Tree/Hallsville/Mount Pleasant/Marshall/Texas High/Sulphur Springs while Lions had Whitehouse/Lindale/Lufkin/Ennis/Corsicana/Jacksonville/Nacogdoches.

2018/2019, again Lobos have a harder district with the Mesquite ISD/Rockwall ISD + Lee while Lions are in with Mesquite Poteet/West/McKinney North/Sherman/Wylie East/Texas High.

Outside of 2014/2015, there's not even a legit case for your opinion being correct.

"U mentioned Playing Duncanville,u must be talking about in the playoffs or something when they were nothing like they are now. See how deceitful u are?"

1998 - Longview defeats Duncanville at Texas Stadium in non-district THE ONLY YEAR THEY'VE EVER WON STATE.
1999 - Duncanville knocks off a Longview team that finishes with the worst record a Lobo team since 1971.

Is Duncanville a near power house right now? Perhaps, but they haven't won a single title since 1998. And that was their first, which the Lobos can always claim they have a win over that team....so go on about whatever you want here, it doesn't make any sense what so ever.

" I do look for it to change though. I don't see pine tree & spring hill just decide to keep on loser. "

Longview is the only high school in the Longview area that has consistently been a winner. So continue on hoping for that.

"As long as u are on loosing end to tyler teams when were are really good,it really dont matter come to think of it. Who cares about just beating Longview..."

You seem to care quite a bit with you're constant trying to bring out program down regardless of the situation. I'd probably ration this too when you consider Tyler has a 3-16 record against the Lobos since 2001. and Legacy has a 3-18 record against Longview in the same time period. A 6-34 record between your two teams against Longview in the last TWO DECADES must really, really eat at you, eh?

Keep on hating on rapture. We'll still be here enjoying watching our Lobos beat down the Red Raiders and Cujo literally almost every year, while you disappear time and time again following a loss.

This is ETHER. yikes ๐Ÿ˜

7 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

Do tell when?

You seem to care quite a bit with you're constant trying to bring our program down regardless of the situation. I'd probably ration this too when you consider Tyler has a 3-16 record against the Lobos since 2001. and Legacy has a 3-18 record against Longview in the same time period. A 6-34 record between your two teams against Longview in the last TWO DECADES must really, really eat at you, eh?

Jesus I donโ€™t know why he tries you smh. He digs himself into a deeper hole everyday. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. I canโ€™t even read 10 seconds of it. So many grammatical errors. Makes my head go loopy. Lol.ย 

• LOL! 1
  • Grumpy 1