23 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

Hell i don't even see Aledo. Awh this ain't nothing serious then. Probably some writer or publisher that went to school in Longview. 😒

Craven went to Cedar Park, I went to Everman, Tepper went to Coppell.

Feel free to disagree, but I actually do believe Longview is a top ten job in Texas.  

As for not listing North Shore, its close that they are top ten because of the talent, but its a two-school iSD with average at best facilities that dropped it down some

• Like 2
  • SMH 1

On 5/27/2022 at 9:56 AM, LoboFan07 said:

This is one of the most idiotic posts I have ever seen from you. But, ok let's go.

"Tyler has history of playing tougher schedules than Longview."

Do tell when?

Last season, Tyler played one team with a winning record out of four...Texas High, who the Lions lost to.
2020, Tyler played one team with a winning record out of three...Texas High, who the Lions lost to.
In 2019, Tyler played two teams with a winning record out of four...Longview/Euless Trinity, the Lions lost both.
In 2018, Tyler played two teams with a winning record out of four...Longview/Cedar Hill, the Lions lost both.

We have to go all the way back to 2017 to see an actual win by the Lions in non-district play over a team that ended the season with a winning record, and that was Ennis (Lufkin beat the Lions the week after who also had a winning record). You also played 0-10 Plano West that season....exciting!

For Longview, call out what you want. We have Marshall every year, they're hit and miss..especially recently. King also has fallen in love with playing Legacy, they're a complete joke every year.
Last season we played Denton Ryan and Bryant (another state title for them). Both #1 when we played them.
2020 we played Temple and Beaumont West Brook, both at neutral site locations. I would both of them over Texas High/Mesquite Horn that season.
2019, playing Tyler was a complete joke. Won at state ranked Lufkin and won over #2 West Monroe.
2018 was East Texas filled with Lufkin/Marshall/Tyler then we couldn't find a game and thankfully Ruston offered to host us.

Historically, you're just a joke on that too. Outside of 2016-2017-2020, we've played a state ranked team at least once in non-district every single season that John King has been at the helm of the Lobos.

"They are always in weak district. They wouldn't of won district in 6a last year. Maybe would of gotten 3rd. Im telling like Im seeing it."

Longview and Tyler have been in the same district every year since 1931 outside of 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2018 & 2019.

2008/2009, it's a complete wash. Longview was dominating the Mesquite ISD teams before moving down to 4A. The only factor would've been DeSoto. But even that is a wash, because they didn't even finish with a winning record in 2008.

2010/2011, Tyler drops to 4A to be with Hallsville/Pine Tree/Nacogdoches/Kilgore/Jacksonville/Whitehouse/Marshall while Longview goes back in with Mesquite ISD & DeSoto. Wash outside of DeSoto really started becoming the winner they were in the mid 2010s. Lobos even had a national television week 10 game against them. Of course, Neither team lost a district game during this.

2012/2013, Longview goes in with Lee to Mesquite ISD/Rockwall ISD while Tyler's district is a joke of Lindale/Corsicana/Nacogdoches/Jacksonville/Whitehouse. Not even a question here.

2014/2015, I'll completely give you. Lobos had their normal 4A/5A district of Pine Tree/Hallsville/Mount Pleasant/Marshall/Texas High/Sulphur Springs while Lions had Whitehouse/Lindale/Lufkin/Ennis/Corsicana/Jacksonville/Nacogdoches.

2018/2019, again Lobos have a harder district with the Mesquite ISD/Rockwall ISD + Lee while Lions are in with Mesquite Poteet/West/McKinney North/Sherman/Wylie East/Texas High.

Outside of 2014/2015, there's not even a legit case for your opinion being correct.

"U mentioned Playing Duncanville,u must be talking about in the playoffs or something when they were nothing like they are now. See how deceitful u are?"

1997 - Longview defeats Duncanville IN THE STATE SEMI-FINALS
1998 - Longview defeats Duncanville at Texas Stadium in non-district THE ONLY YEAR THEY'VE EVER WON STATE.
1999 - Duncanville knocks off a Longview team that finishes with the worst record a Lobo team since 1971.

Is Duncanville a near power house right now? Perhaps, but they haven't won a single title since 1998. And that was their first, which the Lobos can always claim they have a win over that team....so go on about whatever you want here, it doesn't make any sense what so ever.

" I do look for it to change though. I don't see pine tree & spring hill just decide to keep on loser. "

Longview is the only high school in the Longview area that has consistently been a winner. So continue on hoping for that.

"As long as u are on loosing end to tyler teams when were are really good,it really dont matter come to think of it. Who cares about just beating Longview..."

You seem to care quite a bit with you're constant trying to bring our program down regardless of the situation. I'd probably ration this too when you consider Tyler has a 3-16 record against the Lobos since 2001. and Legacy has a 3-18 record against Longview in the same time period. A 6-34 record between your two teams against Longview in the last TWO DECADES must really, really eat at you, eh?

Keep on hating on rapture. We'll still be here enjoying watching our Lobos beat down the Red Raiders and Cujo literally almost every year, while you disappear time and time again following a loss.

U talking about Duncanville as if they were something compared to today when yall beat them. That is nothing.  Ur nothing but a deciever and only Longview pat u on the back for that garbage.  That is insult that u even this is some kind of argument to me,when JT beat team in West Monroe whom was #1in their state and maybe rankednationally. Is this garbage sopose to be argument?  Only Longview fan would pat u on the back with garbage lmao!!!!! But lions are in your mouth where your state titles stack up? Where do your state titles stack up city wise also? Huh?!!! Crickets!!!!!! U mad cause i called out your cherry picked schedules every year and jumped to talking JT ain't got wins or whatever that garbage saying saying has no value to me anyway. Where your state title stack up to the city of Tyler? U talked about all that garbage and it doesn't nothing with topic at hand. Just a deciever.  U wasted your time typing all that garbage and to Person where your words have no value . U must have very boring life. Lol win titles, they letting u hog players and u still can't do anything with it. Getting ran down by top dallas teams. Shows the overall all talent there mediocre. Lmao, hey just my truth. I know it hurts that u can't decieve me or even put together a reasonable argument vs this one, hodeous Amigo. Im done talking about your lobos. No interest unless ur playing someone worthy of my attention. Go hog them players  and brag about the consistent lack there of results that do not co-sign for consideration of one the top Texas teams currently. Now go lose in the first round like have multiple times. Even with a undefeated team. Cherry picking jokers lmao... Also why u mentioning Duncanville, i don't know,but u made a statement that they beat Longview in one of the worst seasons Longview ever had,how many of your wins against Tyler team that was like that? Booooooom!!!!! I expect to hear crickets. Like i said ,all u like to do is decieve but your words have no value to but if feel up to it,ill chop'em down like i just did. Im stand on top of this statement, the talent here in Tyler is on anouther level from Longview.  Thats why we have far more state titles, even private schools. If one school hogged players like in ,Longview, they would do wonders!!! Please,  no Duncanville (today's Duncanville) or Westlake or North Shore would put any fear in Tyler heart,matter of fact,they would big who Tyler, tx is. We have far more that the handful we have now as a city.

• LOL! 1
  • Stinks 4

On 5/27/2022 at 10:54 AM, JohnnyFootball said:

Lol but wait! Those Tyler teams weren't GOOD when Longview beat them all those times, so it doesn't count!

Even during Lee's best run of 3 straight semi-final appearances and a state title, they went 2-3 against Longview. 

First of all Lee did not got 3 straight  semifinals. Lmao who is this joker here that know nothing about the time period they are talking about? Your garbage is all wrong!!! When Lee was good they dominated Longview. From 98-2002 they had 5 game win streak. Longview fans are not gonna correct u,they just gonna clap and let u tell that misinformation. 2002-2004. Yes they played 5 times. Split in 2002,split in 2003 and Longview win in OT 2004  Lee went on to win the state title. If Longview fans want to say we beat you that year. So what?!!! So did Ullyss Trinity and what happened.  Longview wasn't doing win streaks on lee back then i that time period and Longview was getting drove like miss daisy vs Lufkin a team lee beat 3 times in that time period. Twice when Lufkin was #1. If they would of played Longview again, they like would drove the hell out of them like lufkin was doing. Before that JT was driving them till they went down in 2001. 94,95,96,probably 98,99&2000. City of Tyler,one or the other or both owned Longview in that time period. Get yo facts straight man. U know nothing about city of Tyler. A city they state stack up like the inside of a bag of rice compared to Longview. 

• Stinks 2

On 5/27/2022 at 12:56 PM, JohnnyFootball said:

They beat us in 98. Dunno what in the world happened to that 98 team. Beat eventual state champions Duncanville 36-15 and were cruising until losing to Marshall and then the bottom fell out. 

They beat u in 2002 & 2003/ split 4 games. Smh the hold backs and deception is crazy 

• Stinks 3

On 5/27/2022 at 10:51 AM, JohnnyFootball said:

To be fair, reading the idiotic drivel from that guy made ME want to smash my head into the wall. 

Thankfully LoboFan07 smashed Rapture's head into the wall. And then stomped on him. And then took a piss on his corpse. 

Only in your dreams 

• Stinks 2

On 5/27/2022 at 11:09 AM, ANTI said:

And I wonder if that fool knows that Longview isn't the only school in the Longview area with DI talent.

A simple Google search at the tip of his greasy fingers...but chooses ignorance everyday.

This fools knows and i have repeatedly called it out that they hog Most of the talent in the city of Longview. U never have to rebuild or have down seasons like the Tyler teams because we can't hog the players here lisd allow u to but have nothing to show for it thai aint from cherry picked schedules. When what we have is gone, we have to wait till we have the good amount of talent at the same time to have a team. Which is the reason has win so much vs Tyler.  Based on the reason i gave you,they are sopose to win the most because Tyler will like drop for a time but when they are good,they usually beat Longview.  I know u don't want to hear that. I mentioned it multiple times and u just keep jumping records and streaks as if i never mentioned it. Cool but we know the truth and so do you.

• Stinks 3

On 5/27/2022 at 11:18 AM, ANTI said:

Hell, how many good Lobo teams has Lee defeated? Even better question, have they EVER beaten a Lobo team of '22 magnitude? 

We beat more good Longview teams than you beat Tyler teams.  How many Tyler teams yall beat with 8 or more wins at end of their seasons.  No other statement is necessary but the answer to that question. Truth is when Tyler teams are they usually beat Longview. 

• Stinks 3

On 5/27/2022 at 5:47 PM, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Jesus I don’t know why he tries you smh. He digs himself into a deeper hole everyday. 🤣🤣🤣🤣. I can’t even read 10 seconds of it. So many grammatical errors. Makes my head go loopy. Lol. 

What have u seen him say that dug a hole for me? Lmao!!! All that writing is nothing but deception.  Thats all he has time and ability for is fooling fools like u in thinking he is proving a point to 😂😂😂😂 u guys are a joke!!!!

• Stinks 1

On 5/27/2022 at 1:53 PM, MrBuddyGarrity said:

This is ETHER. yikes 😁

both Tyler teams has history of schedule tougher teams than. Longview  go waaaay to lausianna and find a Celina level team in tx, ranked #2 up there in Louisiana 😂😂😂 and beat them and think they showed something.  I see where fans get your deceitful mindsets. Lmao hell its a whole contagious germ with u fans. At least yall that are in hear. Them other Longview fans probably aint like yall decieful garbage thats in here.. 

• Stinks 2

42 minutes ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

both Tyler teams has history of schedule tougher teams than. Longview  go waaaay to lausianna and find a Celina level team in tx, ranked #2 up there in Louisiana 😂😂😂 and beat them and think they showed something.  I see where fans get your deceitful mindsets. Lmao hell its a whole contagious germ with u fans. At least yall that are in hear. Them other Longview fans probably aint like yall decieful garbage thats in here.. 

Um I'm not from Longview. 

Also wth is a Ullyss Trinity and lausianna??  

This is almost as if Powerlifter (R.I.P.) came back in spirit lawd geezus rest his soul. 

1 hour ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

From 98-2001 they had 5 game win streak. 

And guess what Rapture, none of them count.

Why? Cause, you told us that only wins against an 8 win or greater team count. Soooo....

'98 LV won 6 games (not to mention Lee played LV later in the year, not early in the year at their peak)

'99 LV won 4 games

'00 LV won 3 games

'01 LV won 7 games

Now, Lee did beat LV in '02 but guess what....LV avenged it later that year decisively.

While I'm at it, Lee's 18-14 win in '03 was against a 7 win LV team. Welp, looks like that one doesn't count either.

(Just playing by your rules). 

On 5/30/2022 at 6:06 PM, ANTI said:

And guess what Rapture, none of them count.

Why? Cause, you told us that only wins against an 8 win or greater team count. Soooo....

'98 LV won 6 games (not to mention Lee played LV later in the year, not early in the year at their peak)

'99 LV won 4 games

'00 LV won 3 games

'01 LV won 7 games

Now, Lee did beat LV in '02 but guess what....LV avenged it later that year decisively.

While I'm at it, Lee's 18-14 win in '03 was against a 7 win LV team. Welp, looks like that one doesn't count either.

(Just playing by your rules). 

Nope u making your own rules. I never said it didn't count. Show me the post . U already put your words in position to be contradicted.  U just putting words in my mouth. What ever i said u get it right. Don't put words i my mouth. U usually lose vs good Tyler teams. 8+ win tyler teams.  And u beat them because we likely to have down seasons come along because we can't hog all the talent in the city and everyone else can't build a name. Shut u got beat. U can't win this with trying twisting people words to decieve people. Lmao.  Man im not arguing with yall. I done said the samething over and over.  Just keep playing deaf. I got receits lmbo

• Stinks 2

8 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Um I'm not from Longview. 

Also wth is a Ullyss Trinity and lausianna??  

This is almost as if Powerlifter (R.I.P.) came back in spirit lawd geezus rest his soul. 

I don't know ,its probably were geezus stay😂 whoever that is. This clown just embarrasses hisself. Where they find u at? Land of the klutz? lmao!!! They need to put u back then put a barcade up. Build a enclosure around ya and spray paint the word "MAJOR KLUTZ ENCLOSED"on the wall with poison symbols engraved around it saying "Warning:Do NOT OPEN" . 😂🤡

• Stinks 1

17 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

They beat u in 2002 & 2003/ split 4 games. Smh the hold backs and deception is crazy 

8 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

Nope u making your own rules. I never said it didn't count. Show me the post . U already put your words in position to be contradicted.  U just putting words in my mouth. What ever i said u get it right. Don't put words i my mouth. U usually vs good Tyler teams. 8+ win tyler teams.  And u beat them because we likely to have down seasons come along because we can't hog all the talent in the city and everyone else can't build a name. Shut u got beat. U can't win this with trying twisting people words to decieve people. Lmao.  Man im not arguing with yall. I done said the samething over and over.  Just keep playing deaf. I got receits lmbo

You havnt said those exact words but saying we can't beat a Tyler team with 8+ wins it's what you are meaning 🤦‍♀️ dude can't even understand what  he is saying ,y'all making him now speak gibberish 💀💀🤣

• Stinks 1

42 minutes ago, WolverBean said:

It's not that Tyler ISD can't as you say "hog" players it's that y'all lose players that transfer to smaller outer schools , no one wants to play for a new couch every other year or question if gonna have same coach 

Besides the fact that what he's saying isn't accurate anyway, it's a mute point.

Lee has the highest enrollment in ETX. TISD has tailored everything for them to succeed including giving them heavy advantage with zoning + bringing in a coach with 'ship pedigree.

I don't care about how many privates are in South Tyler, if you can't win with 25-2600 enrollment....I don't know what to tell you. It's not like their football numbers are suffering....even Tyler High now has higher numbers.

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

55 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Duncanville won state in 98. They haven’t won in the last 3 years when you’re saying they’re so great lol

The dude can't read, write and literally has the mental capacity of a potato. No matter what you say, he's just going to throw it back and lie as much as politicians do.

• LOL! 5
  • Grumpy 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Duncanville won state in 98. They haven’t won in the last 3 years when you’re saying they’re so great lol

So why is Duncanville in the conversation? Man im not fixing to sit up argue with u advasary inbesils. Its foolish and waste of time to argue with that just lie and decieve and put words and your own choice sayings in people's mouths ,pat each other in the back for speaking foolishness lmao . Crazy & rediculious is understatement when describing yall. Smh. I got better things to do. I stated my truth and it hurts u. As for Longview  fans in here,Ur lies and all the yip yap back at me can't deconstruct it. My time to valuable & Johnny football, banning together with these Longview nutz in here is showing off on you with your false information and statements.  In 2002,2003 & 2004,posted very good team and great seasons for Lee. Advancing to the semifinals in 2002,State champions in 2004,loosing to #1 The Woodlands in the Quarterfinals in 2003 in double overtime,a game before the semifinals.