13 hours ago, CUJONATION83 said:

Can't recall. You're talking about Harold Wilson. Haven't seen him in awhile 

It probably was that guy name john tyler fan.  I was telling him i saw that brother at a John tyler spring practice.  I saw the video again and realized it wasn't spring. It actually was a two-a- days  practice or pre season practice(whatever they call it now) last August. I think its him,i was gonna post the video.

On 6/3/2022 at 8:03 PM, CUJONATION83 said:

Can't recall. You're talking about Harold Wilson. Haven't seen him in awhile 

Wish JT had another writer that covered them as extensive as he did. But we should probably just end this topic here if you know what I mean. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JTFAN99 said:

Wish JT had another writer that covered them as extensive as he did. But we should probably just end this topic here if you know what I mean. 

Yea,hey yall going to Sqt this Saturday? I think its at Lindsey park still,im not 100% certain but thats been the spot for years. I may check it out,im not quite sure.

15 minutes ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

Yea,hey yall going to Sqt this Saturday? I think its at Lindsey park still,im not 100% certain but thats been the spot for years. I may check it out,im not quite sure.

I'll be there. Just waiting on the pools to be released. 

17 minutes ago, CUJONATION83 said:

I'll be there. Just waiting on the pools to be released. 

May be in there by Tuesday.  Things a little differently this year seems. This Sqt usually be Juneteenth weekend i think. Plus i saw that the state tournament is the end of this month. Usually be like second weekend of July if im not mistaking. 

9 minutes ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

May be in there by Tuesday.  Things a little differently this year seems. This Sqt usually be Juneteenth weekend i think. Plus i saw that the state tournament is the end of this month. Usually be like second weekend of July if im not mistaking. 

State tournament moved to the last weekend of June about 6 years ago...THSCA and the State 7on7 Board felt like it was better to get everything done by June...I actually like that it wraps up end of June its not as hot in C-Stat 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MattStepp said:

State tournament moved to the last weekend of June about 6 years ago...THSCA and the State 7on7 Board felt like it was better to get everything done by June...I actually like that it wraps up end of June its not as hot in C-Stat 

Do you have any of the Tyler SQT pools  yet?

4 minutes ago, CUJONATION83 said:

Do you have any of the Tyler SQT pools  yet?

I do not...last check they were still trying to fill one spot...Killeen Ellison was talking about coming so I believe they are holding off until they get an answer from them...if Ellison can't come I imagine a B team from either Legacy or Tyler will be the last team

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, MattStepp said:

I do not...last check they were still trying to fill one spot...Killeen Ellison was talking about coming so I believe they are holding off until they get an answer from them...if Ellison can't come I imagine a B team from either Legacy or Tyler will be the last team

Gotcha 

7 hours ago, CUJONATION83 said:

Lancaster is definitely looking formidable this year. 

Interesting district for sure.

Longview is Longview. Tyler looks like playoff material. Lancaster almost has to be playoff bound....even with playing in a tougher district. McNorth seems to always sneak into the postseason.

I feel like there are certainly districts out there where Forney and NM would be postseason teams.

• Like 1