Legacy does not have an offensive identity. They are weak in the run and passing game. I could see a goose egg this year. I wouldn't be surprised if it happens. I'm actually kind of expecting it.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, VonG said:

Legacy does not have an offensive identity. They are weak in the run and passing game. I could see a goose egg this year. I wouldn't be surprised if it happens. I'm actually kind of expecting it.

Try to tell big red that. He will say wolf is the truth!!

• Like 1
  • LOL! 3

2 hours ago, LOL said:

Honestly, not that impressed with the teams in our 7on7 league.  With these teams it is a glorified practice and should be treated as such....What it does is gets us needed reps.  I hope we use this to help develop the passing game and not try to just win.  Will be good for the team and our WRs.  

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, kingwolf said:

Honestly, not that impressed with the teams in our 7on7 league.  With these teams it is a glorified practice and should be treated as such....What it does is gets us needed reps.  I hope we use this to help develop the passing game and not try to just win.  Will be good for the team and our WRs.  

Are Allen, Grant, and Tutt all getting reps during 7v7?

3 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

I hope that's not based off of their 7 on 7 games? 

I think we all know Lee is in for a down year this season with what they lost to graduation. How big of one, we'll see.

12 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

I think we all know Lee is in for a down year this season with what they lost to graduation. How big of one, we'll see.

They could only muster 6 wins with the best SR class they've had in a while.

I'm not expecting much from the Red Raiders.

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

8 hours ago, VonG said:

Naw man i saw them in spring. Im expecting different than what yall are saying.  I don't know whats going on with 7 on 7,i havnt seen them. Sometimes everybody don't be there till SQT. I expect them to be just as competitive as recent years this coming up season. Now Ofcourse they are very different in the backfield this year i admit but i think they will still be somewhat competitive. Ill give them atleast 5 wins or more.

17 hours ago, CUJONATION83 said:

Going to be some LONG NIGHTS 🌙 for Willis at Legacy this season 

That i agree,they are young and inexperienced but talented imo. They will get better. Someone said earlier in the spring, they are like 2020 John tyler and i agree somewhat but i think they will be better at QB position than JT was then. They Ofcourse don't a have a super star at wr but they will grow and be successful in future i think. 

4 hours ago, ANTI said:

They could only muster 6 wins with the best SR class they've had in a while.

I'm not expecting much from the Red Raiders.

Thats sad,i agree. The qb decision , game manager style offense and lack of usage of anyone outside of Miller & Donnell shocked me. Weird man !!! Im like do you really want win or not? We just have to see. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

Thats sad,i agree. The qb decision , game manager style offense and lack of usage of anyone outside of Miller & Donnell shocked me. Weird man !!! Im like do you really want win or not? We just have to see. 

True. Time will tell.

Consider me dumbfounded. Legacy won 5 games in the regular season last year with 2 of the best players to come through Legacy. Someone thinks that they are going to win 5 games this year with great value name players. DAMN. Make it make sense to me please. 

• Like 3

On 6/7/2022 at 11:58 PM, WolverBean said:

2500+ kids and can't field a decent football team smh 

Well all those 2500 kids don't play football and they can't hog players around Tyler, so they have to play and let their time around again. They had talent these last couple of years to be more successful than they were but i feel winning was not highest priority that time around.

• Stinks 1

5 hours ago, VonG said:

Consider me dumbfounded. Legacy won 5 games in the regular season last year with 2 of the best players to come through Legacy. Someone thinks that they are going to win 5 games this year with great value name players. DAMN. Make it make sense to me please. 

I cant be more clear than i was. Maybe your thoughts when u know nothing about them is holding u back from the truth. What happened last year has nothing to do with this year.  Maybe if u read my most recent posts,it will be more clear to you.