2 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

Well all those 2500 kids don't play football and they hog players around Tyler, so they have to play and let their time around again. They had talent these last couple of years to be more successful than they were but i feel winning was not highest priority that time around.

Well if winning wasn't their highest priority than the next 2 to 3 years are definitely going to show. As for hogging players, ya'lls wonder boy on the school board, Andy Bergfeld, led the charge on rezoning in TISD. Talk to him about that. 

On 6/5/2022 at 10:28 PM, MattStepp said:

I do not...last check they were still trying to fill one spot...Killeen Ellison was talking about coming so I believe they are holding off until they get an answer from them...if Ellison can't come I imagine a B team from either Legacy or Tyler will be the last team

Is it weird that they haven't released anything this close to the tournament? Feel like we usually have something by now.

• Like 1

On 6/7/2022 at 1:43 PM, VonG said:

Legacy does not have an offensive identity. They are weak in the run and passing game. I could see a goose egg this year. I wouldn't be surprised if it happens. I'm actually kind of expecting it.

If that happens? How long do thing the Will stay around?

On 6/8/2022 at 11:18 AM, CUJONATION83 said:

As for hogging players, ya'lls wonder boy on the school board, Andy Bergfeld, led the charge on rezoning in TISD. Talk to him about that. 

No they do not hog players in Tyler. We can't. That was a mistype and it was a response to a Longview poster.  U should of known better anyway from reading it. It was a typing mistake. Use common sense.

• LOL! 2

1 hour ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

No they do not hog players in Tyler. We can't. That was a mistype and it was a response to a Longview poster.  U should of know better anyway from reading it. It was a typing mistake. Use common sense.

Aka no one wants to play at Tyler ISD should be able to find players having that many students,legacy has what atleast 500 more  kids to pick from then Longview but yet still losing consistently ,face it the talent pool in Tyler is low now days.

• Thumbs Down 1

25 minutes ago, WolverBean said:

Aka no one wants to play at Tyler ISD should be able to find players having that many students,legacy has what atleast 500 more  kids to pick from then Longview but yet still losing consistently ,face it the talent pool in Tyler is low now days.

Sad part the best players from the middle school groups are headed to Tyler for the next few years. I don’t see legacy coach staying for long when he won’t be getting most of the good talent. 

• Like 2
  • Stinks 1

10 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Sad part the best players from the middle school groups are headed to Tyler for the next few years. I don’t see legacy coach staying for long when he won’t be getting most of the good talent. 

This is STRAIGHT FACTS 

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

No they do not hog players in Tyler. We can't. That was a mistype and it was a response to a Longview poster.  U should of know better anyway from reading it. It was a typing mistake. Use common sense.

You need to start using common sense and stop typing nonsense 🙄! Dude you are so out to lunch it ain't even funny!

• Thanks 1
  • SMH 1

17 hours ago, cujoforlife said:

If that happens? How long do thing the Will stay around?

Man don't Believe that bs.  I went and seen them back in the spring, these jokers in here on some bs. When i saw them,they was far better than what these dudes talking about and i sure don't believe that 37-6 score that dood posted was vs the A team. Then turnaround and barley beat whitehouse.  Lmao This dood probably lying like a mug. I don't believe that crap one bit. When i saw them in spring, that proved u wrong,and if i go Saturday it will prove u wrong again  likely.  Lmao