North Mesquite picked up a transfer from Skyline TE/WR Marquavious Standard.

Standard is a big body with an offer from Arkansas State.

This means that North Mesquite now has 3 pass catchers with D1 offers....5th overall player on NM's offense with a D1 offer.

On 6/9/2022 at 4:21 PM, ANTI said:

But Rapture says that Longview "hogs all of the talent" 

Complete the sentence and stop being deceitful.  Hog all the talent in your own city. Pine tree & spring hill have to lose every year. Have No identity . Just because u show 1 guy who is getting  offers don't mean nothing. They never do anything. Man im not argue with yall. Yall know the truth and u know i know cause i calls it out when u want to brang about how much u beat tisd lately.  Well there is a reason and i have stated it. Tisd is set to where we win globally. Most talent is not at one school. So we likely to have a gap of down seasons. Where in Longview thats not the case with Longview so ur gonna have lesser down seasons than here.  So you sopose to win most times but we know when tyler isd is good,they dominate Longview. 

• LOL! 1

10 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

Complete the sentence and stop being deceitful.  Hog all the talent in your own city. Pine tree & spring hall have to lose every year. Have No identity . Just because u show 1 guy who is getting  offers don't mean nothing. They never do anything. Man im not argue with yall. Yall know the truth and u know i know cause i calls it out when u want to brang about how much u beat tisd lately.  Well there is a reason and i have stated it. Tisd is set to where we win globally. Most talent is not at one school. So we likely to have a gap of down seasons. Where in Longview thats not the case with Longview so ur gonna lesser down seasons than here.  So sopose to win most timed but we know when tyler isd igood,they dominate Longview. 

Dominate is a stretch name the last time either Tyler school held us to 0 points whole game , how many points Tyler high score on us last three seasons total,14? Now that's dominated y'all just win rarely not dominant tho 🤣

P.s.

2016 we went 8-3 for us a down year y'all went 11-2 and only beat us 38-24 wouldn't call that dominated we were In the game these last three years we are 149-14 on y'all now that's what you call dominated 🤣

55 minutes ago, WolverBean said:

Dominate is a stretch name the last time either Tyler school held us to 0 points whole game 

Legacy in 1982 (only happened twice ever), Tyler High in 1973 

22 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

Man don't Believe that bs.  I went and seen them back in the spring, these jokers in here on some bs. When i saw them,they was far better than what these dudes talking about and i sure don't believe that 37-6 score that dood posted was vs the A team. Then turnaround and barley beat whitehouse.  Lmao This dood probably lying like a mug. I don't believe that crap one bit. When i saw them in spring, that proved u wrong,and if i go Saturday it will prove u wrong again  likely.  Lmao 

Sir I saw what whitehouse did to them on YouTube and it was bad

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, WolverBean said:

This rate he may have 30offers before his Junior season starts  🐺🐺🐺

Offers are about to start rolling in for Buddha Garrett, Chase Smith....maybe a few others. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

Honestly was expecting Chase to get one from OU today.

They'll come.

I think you'll eventually see the entire secondary with offers....Jaiden Simmons has FCS talent IMO. Started at CB last year as a sophomore but I know he'll be rotating at CB2 with Curry...who made strides during the spring. Having 6'1-6'2 at corner ain't bad either...

Buddha Garrett was at Oklahoma State with Willie the other day...

• Like 1

Longview looked outstanding all day..clearly the best team in the tournament 

Tyler had some moments early...did not look great in the last game vs Lufkin and it carried over early against Longview, dug themselves a big hole...

Mount Pleasant looked very good for their first tournament ever...

• Like 1

Yea Longview looked good. Tyler needs experience at Qb before they might start to really gell. I like how the secondary was flying around and getting turnovers. Wanted the win over Longview but its all good. Legacy had bad performance today. Hopefully it doesn't carry into the fall. Their young and inexperience.