On 6/10/2022 at 11:55 AM, cujoforlife said:

Sir I saw what whitehouse did to them on YouTube and it was bad

Now i know u lying. May have lost but not done seen that is in any video this year.😖 damn!!!! Yall gonna have to learn the truth. Im talking about the real truth!!!! Truth of the damage ur doing to yourself unknowingly by lying. Truth of your true heritage. Truth of your God.

On 6/9/2022 at 11:41 PM, WolverBean said:

👀Why ain't he at Longview  high 😅

Hell probably because to much competition for him but its like deafness with yall. U know the truth and i know it,ill leave it that. No harm in the truth. Why u acting like its a bad thing,i don't know. Its just the truth and reason why u mostly win over Tyler isd. Its because of the way things are currently set up,its to your advantage but overall city production and accomplishment goes to city of Tyler hands down . Not even close. Just telling it like it is. Nothing to be ashamed of. Thats what Tyler has to brag about the accomplishments and numerous state titles throughout the city. And thats with scattered talent. Seems just about Everyone wins here. Has history,accomplishments,titles.

• Stinks 1

6 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

Hell probably because to much competition for him but its like deafness with yall. U know the truth and i know it,ill leave it that. No harm in the truth. Why u acting like its a bad thing,i don't know. Its just the truth and reason why u mostly over Tyler isd. Its because of the way things are currently set up,its to your advantage but overall city production and accomplishment goes to city of Tyler hands down . Not even close. Just telling it like it is. Nothing to be ashamed of. Thats what Tyler has to brag about the accomplishments and numerous state titles throughout the city. And thats with scattered talent. Seems just about Everyone wins here. Has history,accomplishments,titles.

When was the last state title for city of Tyler 

• Roll Eyes 1

54 minutes ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

No need for nothing.  He just showed he has no evidence.  Just speaking against me. Neither  do u ever have anything and just speak against me. Yall bout alike.

Lay off the booze man weekend is over and count the days until we beat both Tyler teams again.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Posted this over on the Lobo board yesterday, but Wakeland will be interesting to watch out of District 6. Their head coach retired yesterday, fresh off one of the most successful seasons in program history. Only coach they've ever had (I believe).

Expected them to do really well in that district (minus beating Lone Star of course), but will be interesting to see how things develop this late into the year.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

Posted this over on the Lobo board yesterday, but Wakeland will be interesting to watch out of District 6. Their head coach retired yesterday, fresh off one of the most successful seasons in program history. Only coach they've ever had (I believe).

Expected them to do really well in that district (minus beating Lone Star of course), but will be interesting to see how things develop this late into the year.

Usually when something like that happens, someone in house takes over for a year if im not mistaking.  To me its the most wisest thing anyway,so kids want have to change up from what they are use to on such a shirt notice. Likely it was probably known he may retire anyway. That would be low blowing and backstabbing if he didn't. If remember correctly, Mike Owens for Lee retired after the spring and someone in house took over. Yea it would be interesting. Would like to know what their returning starters are. This is time I wish the Texas Football magazine was out already. 

3 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

Usually when something like that happens, someone in house takes over for a year if im not mistaking.  To me its the most wisest thing anyway,so kids want have to change up from what they are use to on such a shirt notice. Likely it was probably known he may retire anyway. That would be low blowing and backstabbing if he didn't. If remember correctly, Mike Owens for Lee retired after the spring and someone in house took over. Yea it would be interesting. Would like to know what their returning starters are. This is time I wish the Texas Football magazine was out already. 

This will be one of the teams that will challenge and threaten Longview and Tyler High in Region 2.  I really think they are a darkhorse in our region until their coach retired.  The program reminds me of the Mansfield Timberview or Summit programs.  They were not world beaters but could push any team on any given day.

7 minutes ago, kingwolf said:

The program reminds me of the Mansfield Timberview or Summit programs.  They were not world beaters but could push any team on any given day.

Yep. Agreed.

It'll definitely be interesting in that District 6 overall.

Lone Star is by far the favorite. Throw in Frisco High moving up from D2, who no doubt has been hit or miss as almost all Frisco teams have been, but they were pretty good last season. Will Reedy bounce back to what they were a couple of seasons ago? Again, that was in D2 and they've been pretty average in D1 the last 2 years. I don't expect it, but could Sherman come alive out of no where? Wakeland finishing No. 2 despite losing their only head coach in program history is something I would almost expect going into this year.

3 hours ago, kingwolf said:

This will be one of the teams that will challenge and threaten Longview and Tyler High in Region 2.  I really think they are a darkhorse in our region until their coach retired.  The program reminds me of the Mansfield Timberview or Summit programs.  They were not world beaters but could push any team on any given day.

Yea Timberview was good their a couple years not long ago i think.