29 minutes ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

Montrell Wade 2021 season highlights.  The difference is night & day. Clearly the best reciever in east tx imo. These Non-Hidden Highlights prove it.

http://www.hudl.com/v/2GPSxc

🤦‍♀️Where you think they got the highlights for that first video lmao course not full highlights none the players they show cased had full highlights shown , they be there all day 🤣🤦‍♀️

You think all Tyler players are the best so no surprise he ain't the best in Texas let alone etx only in your world 

Lmao most them highlights were vs awful legacy and nac 🤣 only clips vs Longview was him at safety making assist tackles also safety mostly vs hp besides the one TD vs HP highlights show he only did stuff vs awful teams what's his  wr stats vs good defenses none cause no highlight vs em.🤣  Gtfh best wr in etx ,🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀

6 minutes ago, WolverBean said:

Lmao most them highlights were vs awful legacy and nac 🤣 only clips vs Longview was him at safety making assist tackles also safety mostly vs hp besides the one TD vs HP highlights show he only did stuff vs awful teams what's his  wr stats vs good defenses none cause no highlight vs em.🤣  Gtfh best wr in etx ,🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀

Lmao get out of here with your advasary comments.  What teams hale did good against in regular season. Wade lost his qb. Reason why his season was cut short. He did good against Highland park.  Thats a good team and the team that beat y'all in district . Im not arguing with u about that.  I know about your home cooking mind just like narrator of the video.  Thats the discussion.  The hidden highlights doctored

32 minutes ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

Lmao get out of here with your advasary comments.  What teams hale did good against in regular season. Wade lost his qb. Reason why his season was cut short. He did good against Highland park.  Thats a good team and the team that beat y'all in district . Im not arguing with u about that.  I know about your home cooking mind just like narrator of the video.  Thats the discussion.  The hidden highlights doctored

He had one catch vs HP for a TD on this highland reel the rest it showed him playing safety "did good you say" maybe at ss not wr not impressed 

45 minutes ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

Hale with for pair of tds and 136 yards on six catches vs defending state champs Denton Ryan in round 3 of the playoffs why Wade was at home on couch 

5 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

Thoughts? 😳😂

My thoughts?

JT is none of your business. Why don't you tell us how those wideouts are looking at Legacy....not that I'd expect you to know.

• Like 1

Yall ever seen this guy here before on YouTube.  I just start watching him this weekend.  He is guy that allow hisself to get stung different spiders and insects. I assume he is from anouther state but he filmed this most recent video that i watch, in east tx here somewhere.  Now this wasp or whatever u want to call it that he is allowing to sting him in this video, have yall ever any wasp or ant like this down here in east tx? I ain't never seen any insect like that here. This dood crazy though. I saw him yesterday take a black widow bite. I think it messed him up for a bit. He didn't have all that part on camera. Lol,Damn fool. My dad got bit by black widow years ago like around 2002 or 2003 on his job. It bit him twice. I remember i went to the hospital, his chest and stomach everything was hurting him bad. I cant see why people play with death and injury and stuff like this guy in this video. 

33 minutes ago, ANTI said:

My thoughts?

JT is none of your business. Why don't you tell us how those wideouts are looking at Legacy....not that I'd expect you to know.

Dood u sound ignorant be quiet. U don't understand what im talking about probably.  Just be quiet. Smh

20 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

This thread keeps getting better and better. 🍿

Because bigredcujo is here.Bigtime is here💥💥💥💪🏿 The clowns like Anti that aint got sense enough to think or get understanding before he speaks make everyone surroundings dull 😣. 🤡 ain't trying to have sense enough to know by now that im for JT to. The name Bigredcujo don't tell it? 🤦🏿‍♂️😱 bless his heart. 🤓

25 minutes ago, WolverBean said:

🤦‍♀️ Hale has had a short stop playing qb what's your next excuse, lol playoff games mean more you nut 🤦‍♀️😅

He is a good player but they need to let him prove he is  # whatever in top 100 and not rigg other players highlights to make them look/appear as less-a- player to other people. Atleast thats what it looks like. Smh😂😂 Where they do that at?😂😂😂😂😂👀

11 minutes ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

He is a good player but they need to let him prove he is  # whatever in top 100 and not rigg other players highlights to make them look/appear as less-a- player to other people. Atleast thats what it looks like. Smh😂😂 Where they do that at?😂😂😂😂😂👀

They used same highlights from Hudl 🤣 get out here the ones you posted he was getting wr yards and tds mostly vs legacy and other trash teams had one TD vs HP most the highlights u posted he played safety because had no highlights to show at wr vs Longview or HP besides that one TD nothing wrong with him being ss at the next level 

• Stinks 1

7 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

What are ya expecting out of your boys down south this year??

Was expecting a 3rd or 4th place finish in district and a 1st round exit again until the transfer portal perked up, now I think we challenge for a 3rd straight district title if we're healthy. Skeptical about the playoffs though, we haven't gotten out the 1st round since this regime took over in 2018. 

43 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Was expecting a 3rd or 4th place finish in district and a 1st round exit again until the transfer portal perked up, now I think we challenge for a 3rd straight district title if we're healthy. Skeptical about the playoffs though, we haven't gotten out the 1st round since this regime took over in 2018. 

You thought 3rd or 4th in THAT district? Good Lord. Definitely looking forward to y'all's match up against Crosby.

Both of y'all will get bored IMO. That district is so bad.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

You thought 3rd or 4th in THAT district? Good Lord. Definitely looking forward to y'all's match up against Crosby.

Both of y'all will get bored IMO. That district is so bad.

And that is what I'm afraid of, I know how bad we can play when unenthusiastic, begin to develop bad habits. 

14 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Who is your school?